Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Wozniacki will probably be the next one? Probably around April time.
Ok, but why precisely around April? She may not feel this is the time to get pregnant, or not able to get pregnant or not willing to have a baby at all.
She's hardly likely to play Auckland and Melbourne if she's six months pregnant. And her exhibition match in Copenhagen in May would be pretty interesting!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ok, but why precisely around April? She may not feel this is the time to get pregnant, or not able to get pregnant or not willing to have a baby at all.
I'm just speculating. Relax.

She's newly married and coming up to 30 - now would be a great time to start making a family.
IF she were to starting trying post-AO, April would be 3 months after which is normally around the time a pregnancy is announced.

Then again, she may want to wait a year or 2 and enjoy life away from the court first.

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm just speculating. Relax.

She's newly married and coming up to 30 - now would be a great time to start making a family.
IF she were to starting trying post-AO, April would be 3 months after which is normally around the time a pregnancy is announced.

Then again, she may want to wait a year or 2 and enjoy life away from the court first.
According to BT, Wozniacki says, "When Dave and I are ready, we will try to start a family." But Wozniacki says she also has other plans before going the family way - which include spending time with family, friends and skiing.

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anna Kournikova & Enrique expects their 3rd baby!

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Rumours about Aga is pregnant...

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Congrats Aga!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry I can't stay quiet about this any longer. Doesn't having kids defeat the whole point of being a tennis player? This is why I never go to watch tennis anymore, I don't want to pay my money to watch tennis only for the players to get rich and waste the money on having kids.

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry I can't stay quiet about this any longer. Doesn't having kids defeat the whole point of being a tennis player? This is why I never go to watch tennis anymore, I don't want to pay my money to watch tennis only for the players to get rich and waste the money on having kids.
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
wut?

·
Registered
52,809 Posts
Aga :love:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts