Tennis Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can't be the only one that gets irritated by this. They go from posting pictures of themselves in a bikini on Instagram like a tennis player should to posting pictures of their kids which I don't want to see. Even before Instagram we had those pictures on the Radwanska website of them and Wozniaki and Kerber in Mauritius. I bet people looked at those photos more than anything else on the website, I certainly did.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
I can't be the only one that gets irritated by this. They go from posting pictures of themselves in a bikini on Instagram like a tennis player should to posting pictures of their kids which I don't want to see. Even before Instagram we had those pictures on the Radwanska website of them and Wozniaki and Kerber in Mauritius. I bet people looked at those photos more than anything else on the website, I certainly did.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Obvious troll is obvious

·
Registered
53,425 Posts

·
Registered
84,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
84,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #52