Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its crazy, she was so talented, why is Darius still there, I think I might start a campaign to get him voted out!!!

Will is the only talented one left, so I'll have to pin all my hopes on him!!!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
This is a tragendy she was the most talented one there.I was shoked Darius didn't go!But hey life goes on!If Darius or Gareth win i hope they fail!I want will to win now but i'm not too enthusiastic about him!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
this is the last time that i ever will think about pop idol.
Zoe has gone, what can i say?
we all no she was the best and she went out.
All im gonna say is that itv, pete waterman and all those other judges and everyone involved has failed in the mission to find a pop idol. The 3 left are not pop idols.
I just hope that all the people find that in a few months time there will be better looking, more talented people than will, darius and gareth around and where will they be left?

Best of luck to my girl Zoe though. She was too GOOD for pop idol. You go my girl.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Zoe is my fav and she is the most talented and pleasant out of other 3. But let's face it, she will go eventually, the chance is that the other three already have their legions of fans calling every week, to make sure they stay. The other three looks like one of those boy bands member, and it is outrageous, from start to finish it is for Gareth to win or lose, and I don't think it will change, I dun understand what good about him

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
yeah, you are right. I mean he can sing, but so can everyone else. Hayley sang better than him, Zoe did even Rosie could but i think its the old 'oh my god he is so sexy kinda edge to it. Sexy people are the best singers in the whole world'.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I like Will, he has talented and his voice is so unique and funky, its wierd there's 3 guys left, cos at the start u would ahve thought the girls were more talented, never underestimate the power of teenage girls!!!!lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
ZOE IS THE BEST POP IDOL.

everyone get the idea?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Hehe, when it goes to voting, I am sure the votes are more likely to be 70% female and 30% male, or even more, so I am not surprised that Hayley, Zoe and Rosie get booted so quickly

·
3,726 Posts
Rightous - i think you hit the nail right on the head with oyur teenage girl comment - the show should be called teen idol :p :p

Oh well here today, gone tomorrow - thats all we can hope for, for the three non pop idols left :eek:

:wavey:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lol at you guys! Zoe!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
guess who my avatar is! lol!

M

·
0 Posts
They have got it all wrong. For a start.....

Will and Gareth's voice styles are restricted. They are very much typical "boy band" styles. They haven't got much range vocally. Zoe was harshly criticised tonight. Okay, fair enough the songs she did required exceptional vocal strength, but as for the others, their songs were relatively easy in comparison.

As for Darius, I can't really form much of an opinion on him, to me he seems the best of a bunch that shouldn't be there.

But tonight the true winner lost out. She had it all, her mannerisms and expressions whilst singing are excellent, she's a natural. She may not win Pop-Idol, but I doubt very much she will fade into the darkness, we'll see her again sometime.

And she has such a vibrant personality too, she shows maturity well beyond her age and has the looks aswell... why oh why oh why didn't she go through?

Love the avatar Kisha!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Joeywinson - i agree with nearly everything you said!

thanks for commenting on my avatar! i like it to!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
'Pop Idol' is a ridiculous programme, especially because it's so obvious that whoever wins will have maybe one or two hits, then be forgotten about. Like Hear'Say. In a way, I'm pleased that Zoe lost - you're right, she was the only one with ANY talent/charisma/personality whatsoever - and I hope that she goes back to school, gets her education, lives a little and comes back in 5 years time, when whichever twat who does win will be long forgotten, and either starts writing her own stuff or gets decent material. She has a great voice - sure, the ones who are left can hold the notes, but they're so unbelievably bland and boring, like 99% of pop these days - she sings with emotion, style and verve. Frankly, she was always too good for this tacky crap which masquerades as entertainment.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
i agree with everything there! that is true! GO ZOE!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Zoe has immense potential. She could be the great hope of British soul. But she's too young for the 'business' right now - in the UK, young singers tend to end up washed-out wrecks (Billie Piper). If she gets a record deal now, which she may well do, she'll be given crap songs and will have a limited shelf-life, as the record company will only be interested in short-term financial profit. She needs to continue having singing lessons and stuff, but also just to get on with her life so she has stuff to sing about. Go Zoe!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
yeah you are right 16 is nothing! lol! she should wait until she gets to my age! lol! (that feels like 120!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts