Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5173 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time to post the thread, cheering for the first WTA title Zheng held.:D and there will be more and more to catch:angel:

BTW, the girl looks more beautiful :D

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I told you she'd win both singles and doubles in Hobart :D well done Jie :banana:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you prophet:rocker:

Zheng wins the both. what a amazing break through:woohoo: :woohoo:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Let's Go,chinese Gilrs!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what a tough match, also good to see.
Good luck in double with Yanzi.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Too bad Zheng couldn't beat Safina... Wish her better luck in the next tournament :)

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Looking at the statistics from Zheng's matches, she hit 11 more winners than Safina, and nearly matched her fastest serve... I haven't seen Zheng play for a while but i'm guessing she likes to attack now! She won 3 more points in the total points won category, shame she couldnt convert these at the important times :(

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Despite losing to Mirza, Zheng still climbs a few places for that first round win at Hyderabad, up to #57 :D

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Lost to Li Ting in the first round of Q in Doha... Dear me! :rolleyes:

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Great! Zheng has defeated Medina Garrigues! Good luck for your second round match against Davenport! (Just do your best!)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well done in the 1st round :D

Good luck ne xt:hug:

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
good luck Jie

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
I wonder if you'll play in Estoril... I really wish to see you and Na in action before Roland-Garros...

·
Registered
11 Posts
agatha_christie said:
I wonder if you'll play in Estoril... I really wish to see you and Na in action before Roland-Garros...
Zheng will play Estoril and then Rabat, Rome, Strasbourg(or Estanbul?). And Rolland Garros!
:bounce:

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Well done, Jie, for defeating Stosur 63 64! With your win (and Tiantian's), China has gained a place in the World Group II next year! :bounce: :worship:

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Good show! Wish you defeated Dominikovic and let Sun beat Stosur, but still :D good show! I'm impressed you weren't fazed by a big server/power stroker!

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Yay! Well done for reaching the QFs in Estoril, Jie, after saving many GP or BP in your match against Muller! You're a real fighter, Jie! :kiss:

1 - 20 of 5173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.