·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=1051141145us_clay_courts_htc103&prov=ap
After EVERY match the same picture.
Whoa, what a scary devilish face :rolleyes:

Sore Winner?
"I rely a lot on my serve," Roddick said. "It was tough today with the wind. On one side of the court, I was able to use spin and, on the other side, it just sat up. The wind does not help my game."

How about giving credit to an opponenet who has been out a lot. Also, wind makes a big difference, but champions do adjust their game, not just continue to play the same game. I have watched matches where players adjust, and u know what, those players are the champions.
If he was able to use spin on one side, and not effectively on the other, how about a kick serve or flatter second serve... :rolleyes:
Little things like this annoy me. :rolleyes:
Now if players on the ATP tour had balls they would speak up and confront such 'catty andy' comments.
Why women tennis is exciting, and mens not? THe women don't bush around... Serena spoke her mind when she lost that she was playing 9000 levels below, Henin confronted her by basically saying: didn't i play good?

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
how do you know that's all he said????? were u there at his press conference????? you can't say anything without back-up and u dont got any. and i dunno why u say this about Roddick coz he always admits that he was playing like shit wether it was a win or a loss, and he always, well most of the time, gives credit to his adversaries so, how about you just shut it;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Not that it's consequential to this conversation, but Andy Roddick is one ugly mofo

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
OMG look at his face! :eek: He scared me, he really did! :fiery:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts