Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List your 3 most favourite Playstation 2 titles.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Hey Pea/Gorecki:) Funny cause I was just reading my PS2 mag last night looking at some games that I want to buy.:)

Well right now I like FF10,Tekken Tag and Metal Gear Solid 2. But I am really interested in buying Grand Theft Auto 3 and a new one called State Of Emergency, by the same people who make GTA3.:) what r yours Gorecki?

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:wavey: @ Dawn Marie

FFX is #1 on my list at the moment. :)

Yuna... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'd like to get GTA3 and MGS2 real soon!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Soul Reaver 2 is good, but a little too short.

I can't think of any others that I'm crazy about right off the bat. I'll probably get Grand Theft Auto 3 at some point, but my next purchase will most likely be Silent Hill 2. I played the original Silent Hill until I completely burned myself out on it, so I guess it's time to move on to the next one.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Way Cool Pea.. I love FF10. I like Yuna and Lulu:) I haven't gotten in to MGS2 yet because I want to focus on FF10. I do like Tekken Tag.. I am learning how to kick ass in that one.. lol My favorite player is Ling Xiaoyu.. she is awsome. Her and Nina and Anna Williams.:)

Jabborwocky I haven't played those yet but I heard that they're pretty fun to play. I heard good things about another game called the "Devil May Cry" my sis boyfriend loves that one.. it looks so scary though.:) you may want to check that one out..:)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Well if you love Grand Theft Auto then by any means you have got to check out State of Emergency.. they are made by the same people.:) I saw some about the game in PS2 mag and I really like what I saw and read. Infact I may have to get that game soon.:)

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
1- GTA 3
2- Crazy Taxi
3- Tony Hawks pro skater 3

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
GTA 3 - that is just the best game EVER!

Ace Combat 04: I love flight sims, and this one kicks ass!

James Bond: I just love Bond. I like the Bond games

I have MGS2, Kinetica, Dare Devil, Sky Odyssey, Half-Life and NHL2k2. I have not played them at all because I bought all these games when i got my PS2 and whenever I have time to play it, I wind up playing Grand Theft Auto 3. That game is as addictive as crack!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts