Tennis Forum banner

2421 - 2434 of 2434 Posts

·
Administrator
39,840 Posts
Our First Coast Tennis league team is off to the Men's Doubles Playoff finals this upcoming Saturday.

I'm riding a two match losing streak tho :-/ ... I did play well last one, the opponents were just more clutch with the breakpoints.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello I play my first time in 2020 yesterday i play my friend who is much better than me but this time I make it better than before score was 62 64. I never got to 4 before in set!

My serve is biggest problem for me I cannot get consistent with it at all still I try 😂

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Hello I play my first time in 2020 yesterday i play my friend who is much better than me but this time I make it better than before score was 62 64. I never got to 4 before in set!

My serve is biggest problem for me I cannot get consistent with it at all still I try 😂

A good tip is just practicing the ball toss without hitting it continually throwing it up and catching it or make the balls land in a bucket at your feet. Your ball toss will become consistent and then your strike will know where to connect all the time

·
Registered
225 Posts
A good tip is just practicing the ball toss without hitting it continually throwing it up and catching it or make the balls land in a bucket at your feet. Your ball toss will become consistent and then your strike will know where to connect all the time
Thank you I will try this

2421 - 2434 of 2434 Posts