Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think abortions are morally wrong and shouldn't be permitted (I'm an atheist and a liberal).

I think transgenderism is a mental illness. I don't think there is such a thing as a male or female brain or that you can be born in the wrong body. That being said, I do support trans people having the right to transition and live however they feel comfortable living.

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
I think people should need to have a license to have children.

Fuck, you need a license to catch a damn fish... children "should" be far more important than catching a fish, I would think.

When you see all the idiot parents "teaching" their children how to be major assholes, you start to think that maybe the Nazis were right.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
American football and cricket are garbage

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Really makes me think.
As long as opponents and proponents are in disagreement about whether an x months old fetus is a living person or growing cells that can't live on its own, you can't call 'abortus is murder' a fact.
The term 'murder' itself is a moral/judicial construct that is only a fact when certain characteristics are met: the premeditated killing of a human being. If you don't consider an x months old fetus a human being it is morally not murder. If abortion is legal in a country, it is judicially not murder.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I like pineapple on pizza.
I do too, but occasionally, and used to love pizza with peaches and figs... :lol: :smash:

I actually love mixing savory and sweet and to this day still make omelettes with bananas :help:, not to mention loving all kinds of fruits in salads, like strawberries, apples, pears, cranberries and some other more...

·
Registered
324 Posts
As long as opponents and proponents are in disagreement about whether an x months old fetus is a living person or growing cells that can't live on its own, you can't call 'abortus is murder' a fact.
The term 'murder' itself is a moral/judicial construct that is only a fact when certain characteristics are met: the premeditated killing of a human being. If you don't consider an x months old fetus a human being it is morally not murder. If abortion is legal in a country, it is judicially not murder.
I totally agree.

Why don't we remember that time? Because it's too long ago or because there simply was not much going on in our brains? Everybody knows the answer. Calling abortion murder is religious delusion. Life starts with birth.

·
***** Emeritus
41,073 Posts
I totally agree.

Why don't we remember that time? Because it's too long ago or because there simply was not much going on in our brains? Everybody knows the answer. Calling abortion murder is religious delusion. Life starts with birth.
And that's a fact as well? It is quite clear that life does not start with birth, or abortion would be legal until almost before birth. So bottomline is that we do not have a good definition of when life starts, so I place it at the moment of conceiving.

·
Registered
31,099 Posts
Sweet and savory should never be mixed.

·
Trainwreck
58,123 Posts
I think abortions are morally wrong and shouldn't be permitted (I'm an atheist and a liberal).

I think transgenderism is a mental illness. I don't think there is such a thing as a male or female brain or that you can be born in the wrong body. That being said, I do support trans people having the right to transition and live however they feel comfortable living.
Talk about the big guns :lol:.

On the second one, I agree that adults should have the choice. I'd even be nice and say the conversation could start at 16 if they've shown through their whole puberty it not to be a phase. However since it's shown when it comes to kids the overwhelming majority of them are just found to be confused gays, I can't as a gay person support any conversation about transitioning children. I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Sex is underrated.

Men should always pay on the first few dates.

If your man sleeps around with another woman (using protection) but is not buying her gifts, has no emotional connection with her including friendship and workplace relationship, then I don't consider it cheating. I don't mind it as long as he is not telling me because male sexuality is naturally about "spreading the seeds" and thrives on the thrill of newness.

·
Registered
14,702 Posts
I love eating mushrooms.
I don't think the following things mentioned are unpopular opinions, or at least a good percentage of people would agree with you:
~loving mushrooms (I love them too!)
Isn't that an American thing? Disliking mushrooms I mean? I've heard it several times before from Americans.

Not long ago I was told that the area of Portugal where I was born and raised was probably one of the very few towns in the whole country where fresh mushrooms were always available at grocery stores. I got used to eating them at a very early age and never regarded them as some sort of exotic delicacy, but like I've said I've heard it was different for people in other areas of the country.

41 - 60 of 350 Posts