Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I like pineapple on pizza.

The Beatles are an overglorified boy band, The Rolling Stones were 100000x better and real artists.

Friends was....okay.

Fruit in ice cream or fruit-flavored ice cream is the most pointless thing ever.

Chocolate ice cream sucks. Just eat chocolate.

I don't get the appeal of BTS? I'm so confused?

Male country artists make me want to crush my eardrums.

I fucking hate tipping and hate tipping culture in America...maybe just pay waiters a freaking wage so they don't have to rely off me as a customer to live? (This is because in most states in America waiters and waitresses are allowed to be paid a lot less than minimum wage because America wants customers to tip. Another way in which America is forcing a moral burden and monetary cost onto people who don't deserve it. :eek: )

I hate children.

Alcohol tastes like ass. Even with good chasers or good wine. Also beer is the worst out of any alcohol.

I love eating mushrooms.

Protesting on a road and blocking them is a terrible and selfish act. You're literally stopping ambulances and firetrucks from doing their jobs and saving people's lives. I'm not trying to stop you from protesting and getting the message across to people who refuse to see it, but there is a way to try and get the message across to people who refuse to see it without blocking the road and stopping ambulances from saving lives.

Nobody cares about your gender reveal party.

Jennifer Lopez is talentless.

Kim Kardashian needs to be recognized and respected for actually trying to make a positive impact now through her criminal justice reform attempts.

Being a stay at home mom does not equal a very hard job and career. There are millions of moms out there working and trying to support their children as well. You being a stay at home mom does not make you special or better than them.

Revenge of the Sith is better than the three original Star Wars films.

Donald Trump is extremely unprofessional and shouldn't be in office...but his crimes pale in comparison to the war criminal that was George W. Bush who was responsible for almost 500,000 deaths alone through pushing war in Iraq.

·
Art & Futures
20,353 Posts
seems like people are agreeing with some of these unpopular opinions :p

I concur about DT, beer, beatles (sorry), pineapple, the neanderthals supposedly had many advantages over homo sapiens (but were poorly adapted to warming climate, or were perhaps too non-spiritual).

I don't think the following things mentioned are unpopular opinions, or at least a good percentage of people would agree with you:
~loving mushrooms (I love them too!)
~JLo (I love her though)
~hating children
~alcohol tasting poor
~male country being meh
~appeal of BTS
~friends being okay
~hating Serena (I obviously disagree with the content here :p)
~coffee sucking
~tennis sucking

·
Premium Member
37,752 Posts
At 13 yo at school for a French supervised exercise I wrote that we should get rid of cars and electricity and go back to horses and candles.

The teacher read the lines to the classroom and I think it remains to this day my most unpopular opinion :lol:

·
Registered
19,404 Posts
I dislike and do not use mobile phones.
one of my PhD supervisors likewise. She has a home and office phone and that's it. I find it odd that in this day and age she doesn't use a mobile phone though she does at least check her emails :eek:h:

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Alcohol tastes like ass. Even with good chasers or good wine. Also beer is the worst out of any alcohol.
You don't drink it for taste, though... It's supposed to get you drunk, not taste good, lol...

Majority of my opinions are unpopular... Don't even know where to start...

·
Registered
19,404 Posts
I like pineapple on pizza.
There are more of us out there than you think.I came out publicly about my preferences back in my twenties and faced a lot of prejudice and ignorant comments. But thankfully I think society is becoming more tolerant .

Regarding this I used to like it as a kid. Would order it all the time for lunch. Back then it was $1.50 for a 7 inch diameter ham and pineapple pizza.

But then as an adult I worked in a pizza shop. Quite a few times the pineapples served fermented and left a really off taste. So I ended up never really enjoying it as much. Pineapple is still good though with supreme, but I'm not a fan of the so called Hawaiian (ham pineapple) anymore.

You don't drink it for taste, though... It's supposed to get you drunk, not taste good, lol...
indeed

·
Registered
19,470 Posts
Most of my posts are so unpopular but this makes them even more interesting:grin2:

Well, I root for players who usually get dragged by many pressed people on here: Stosur, Wozniacki, Halep, Serena, Venus, Svitolina, Bouchard and so on.

Well, I don't like Sharapova, Azarenka, Muguruza, Pliskova (mainly) - players which others hype love and I drag them all over the threads.

But

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
You can't murder something that isn't alive.
life

n.
The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
Really makes me think.

21 - 40 of 350 Posts