Tennis Forum banner

361 - 380 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
This place is too pearl clutching middle class.

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
46,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
Am I the only one annoyed by long posts on message boards??? This is a problem, of this forum as well... Every time I see wall of text, I skip... You think I'm a moron, whose brain can't handle a few paragraphs... Well, maybe Im not brightest, but I read A LOT, 2 books stimolously right now... and that's just one of the reasons why I have no buisness reading doctoral thesis in wich person A explains why person B was wrong in some post 2 hours ago...

People please- learn to present your thoughts in condensed way...
Get to the point man.

;)

·
Premium Member
39,278 Posts
In mainstream pop terms, the 90s were the most awful and stupid decade ever. For proof I could post thousands of vids like the one below.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
The majority of Twitter and Facebook fans are silly people who have limited IQ and their opinion cannot be taken seriously.

·
Registered
31,589 Posts
Am I the only one annoyed by long posts on message boards??? This is a problem, of this forum as well... Every time I see wall of text, I skip... You think I'm a moron, whose brain can't handle a few paragraphs... Well, maybe Im not brightest, but I read A LOT, 2 books stimolously right now... and that's just one of the reasons why I have no buisness reading doctoral thesis in wich person A explains why person B was wrong in some post 2 hours ago...

People please- learn to present your thoughts in condensed way...
Actually you have a point. It's not that long texts don't have any validity in and of themselves, they do, if you are writing your dissertation or a novel. But the fact is social media and online forums are not the place for enormous monoliths of text. Nobody wants to read them. Conciseness is the thing on a forum like this one, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you want to write a dissertation or a novel, more power to you, but do it elsewhere.

·
Registered
31,589 Posts
Why are the protests STILL going on, after all this time? Enough already. All it does is feed Trump's narrative

·
***** Emeritus
41,998 Posts
Serena made a stupid move by having her child before getting 24 or 25.
It's too late now, and the child will blame herself for as long as she lives.
That opinion is just downright silly.

·
Registered
30,652 Posts
The only government function is deep down wealth distribution, doesn't matter how small this government is. And unless you are an Austrian flat earther or similars, this is not necessarily bad.
Horrible opinion indeed. As expected.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Di Caprio is an average actor at best and should've stayed Oscar-less.

Marseille is the most attractive French city.

NYC is one of the last places I'd wish to relocate to even if I had the opportunity.

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
Di Caprio is an average actor at best and should've stayed Oscar-less.

Marseille is the most attractive French city.

NYC is one of the last places I'd wish to relocate to even if I had the opportunity.
I will rather stay areas such as Lundi and New Haven, and commute to NYC daily. Long Island is not so bad though.

361 - 380 of 381 Posts