Tennis Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
16,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Thanks :smile2: Yes, it could be worse. It's amusing that someone with an incomplete team and three remaining players is still doing better :lol: It's a shame Pliskova was tested too much in R3 :eek:h:
True. But that's when the "Domination" points come in. If the "Incomplete" team has players that are winning with wide margin, it will collect lots of points.

But in the end, it all works out. The teams that survived the sunami end up on top.
Look at Haleptard, the only team with its 6 members still "alive". Naturally, he is ahead. But it's not over. lol lol. If he loses 2 or 3 players in the next round, he could fall hard from his throne.

Yup, it gets brutal. So enjoy it when you are on top. :)

Did you see Nick91's team? He lost 5 players in a single round? That was devastating..

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
True. But that's when the "Domination" points come in. If the "Incomplete" team has players that are winning with wide margin, it will collect lots of points.

But in the end, it all works out. The teams that survived the sunami end up on top.
Look at Haleptard, the only team with its 6 members still "alive". Naturally, he is ahead. But it's not over. lol lol. If he loses 2 or 3 players in the next round, he could fall hard from his throne.

Yup, it gets brutal. So enjoy it when you are on top. :)

Did you see Nick91's team? He lost 5 players in a single round? That was devastating..
Poor guy... it's like the TF version of the red wedding :surprise:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm first now, what? :eek:h: I don't get it why Thiem brings so many dominantion points ... it must be some mistake in the formula ... it's not possible me leading something with my luck :spit:

·
Registered
16,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #110 (Edited)
And the winner is: https://tennisgamers.com/board/slams/skanranking.php?sid=95ae5af4dfe27dac0a274d9a2e614df4
Tennis fans, here are the final result. It was tough, specially with the women. Popular pick Bertens exiting early, Kvitova withdrawing, Osaka and Serena bailing out, ....

Selecting Nadal and Barty was the key. Bravo to those who say it coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if you didn't do too well like me, remember, Wimbledon is just a few weeks away. We'll try to do better than in Paris' dirt.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts