Tennis Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Last week.

I was down a set and 1-4. Managed to save 2 match points at 4-5. Won the set 7-5, and then saved another match point at 5-6 in the third. I ended up winning the tie-break 7-4 and therefore the match. :tears:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back when I was still a junior I was playing a tournament and was up against a friend. I was down 0-5 in the first set and my buddy was serving for the set. How to order - Phen375 I broke him and went on to win the next 12 games with the final score being 7-5, 6-0. He didn't talk to me for a while after that...
Probably down 5-7 1-4.. I took it in 3, winning sets 2 and 3 by 6-4 6-4.

·
Registered
187 Posts
^ spooky similarity. Meanwhile my friend had a special vip tell him his account was hacked.. Very odd.

I had no comeback the other day. Serve so strong and I rode it to a 6-4 win..

Of course we then played more, and the miserable opponent cheated even more, so i cannot count a game or two where aces fly by and he says 'let' like he had a chance to hit those back!!

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, everyone! I wanna ask you something. I have played Tennis for first time before only a week, and i think that im 3.0 or 3.5 is that possible? Im 21 years old and i love tennis.I think i have very good skills i dont know how for 1 week maybe because i watch tennis every single day. Give me an advice!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Played a set last night. Was down 0-3 0-40 camelback to win 6-4. The guy wasn't as good as he is so I take this win with a grain of salt

101 - 108 of 108 Posts