Tennis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
53,510 Posts
... when you follow each of her matches whenever possible.
... when you are nervous during her matches until the last point.
... when you are very happy when she wins and very sad when she loses.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
You know you are a Serena fan when...You randomly say to yourself before her Australian Open final "Please win Serena" and alert your family members that she is playing and to "pray for her'. LOL
I told my younger sister she didn't have enough positive thinking at the right time and that's why Serena lost the US Open this year :lol:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
You know you are a Serena fan when...You randomly say to yourself before her Australian Open final "Please win Serena" and alert your family members that she is playing and to "pray for her'. LOL

You know you are a Serena fan when...You remember Every negative comment[and who said it,no matter how long ago] biased word or left handed compliment directed at her.

You know you are a Serena fan when...You don't want anyone to beat her EVER.

You know you are a Serena fan when...You have created a custom of literally running around outside when she clinches a Grand Slam title[I ran around my house when she won the U.S. Open,and at work[I work the night shift no one is usually there]When she did the same at the Australian Open.
:lol: I tell all of my people to pray for her too. They just laugh and say "ookay."
I told my younger sister she didn't have enough positive thinking at the right time and that's why Serena lost the US Open this year :lol:
Positive thinking is so important!

You know you're a Serena fan when your mother has to tell you to get off of your computer or stop "blogging." :lol:

Also, when my mother argues with me, she sometimes calls me "Serena," or she'll say you think you're Serena (which is way off base and always pisses me off). :help::help::tape::lol:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
: You know you're a Serena fan

... when you follow each of her matches whenever possible.
... when you are nervous during her matches until the last point.
... when you are very happy when she wins and very sad when she loses

When your whole week is a mess,after a lost!

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Weeks after Serena has won a slam, before you go to bed you keep picturing her smiling, happy, and holding her trophy. I'll run Serena thoughts and happy memories in my head to help me fall asleep.

Some people count sheep, I think happy thoughts of Serena
A year after I wrote that post I'm still smiling!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when...
your stomach is as tight as a knot and you can't eat when she loses.

you have a test or tons of work due the next day but you can't do it or study until after you watch the match. Sometimes I will have all the day to do my work, but still can't because I am so tight and nervous about her match later in the day.

Serena wins her match and it gives you that extra confidence that you will have a good day because she won.:D

when she loses, your whole day or week is messed up and you can't seem to grasp the fact that she actually lost.
:sad:
when you put Serena 1st in front of other important things such as family and friends lol!! Like if a friend needs to talk to you about something and you tell them it'll have to wait because I am watching Serena right now. :lol:

When you are watching Serena and you can't focus or concentrate on anything else. If someone is talking to you it is going in one ear and straigt out the other. Also while the person is talking you are irritated and want to know why the hell they are talking to you :fiery: when they know good and well that you LOOOOOVE Serena. You feel like telling them shut the f*** up can't you see I'm watching Serena. I know sometimes I feel it's like an insult for someone to talk to me or bother me while I'm watching Serena LOL!!!:lol:

Also when you hate to have to leave in the middle of one of her matches even if it is for 5 minutes. Like a few times while she was playing I had to go downstairs in my college dormitory to get my cousin or a friend. Each time my heart is palpitating to unknown levels during my walk rather my dash to get them. Once I get them I dash up the stairs to get back to my room to watch the match and leave them to walk by themselves. :lol:

These are just some of the many.

I absolutely hate when someone bothers me while I'm watching Serena. You are definitely liable to get a curse out, an evil stare, or a nasty attitude from me LOL. I can't help it, I'm obsessed with Serena!!!!!:hearts::hearts::lol:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I can relate to the sleep thing,after Serena beat Justine I got my best sleep in weeks. :lol: Anyway, you know you are a Serena fan when you text your brother and sister after 10 pm and tell them to send positive thoughts so Serena can win her 12:30 am Match played the next day{Hey it worked!] :lol:

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
I can relate to the sleep thing,after Serena beat Justine I got my best sleep in weeks. :lol: Anyway, you know you are a Serena fan when you text your brother and sister after 10 pm and tell them to send positive thoughts so Serena can win her 12:30 am Match played the next day{Hey it worked!] :lol:
My brother hates me and my texts during grandslams, :rolls:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
It's funny reading this thread most of the things mentioned have to do with how we all our one big ball of nerves when it comes to watchin' our girl.

The funny thing is that through this second reign of hers as the top player in the sport I'm a lot more relaxed. A lot of my superstitions are no more- I feel at ease when I watch her and when she does lose it doesn't hurt as much. More than ever before I can focus and just look forward to her next match.

Even at this years French, considering Serena had a match point and considering it's the slam I'm most anxious to see her win again- I still dealt with that loss rather good. I put my energy into Wimbledon the second she was out of the French.

Thanks Serena for making me a much more sane fan, her health, heart, and fight has finally, after all these years, relaxed me!

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when...
your stomach is as tight as a knot and you can't eat when she loses.

you have a test or tons of work due the next day but you can't do it or study until after you watch the match. Sometimes I will have all the day to do my work, but still can't because I am so tight and nervous about her match later in the day.

Serena wins her match and it gives you that extra confidence that you will have a good day because she won.:D

when she loses, your whole day or week is messed up and you can't seem to grasp the fact that she actually lost.
:sad:
when you put Serena 1st in front of other important things such as family and friends lol!! Like if a friend needs to talk to you about something and you tell them it'll have to wait because I am watching Serena right now. :lol:

When you are watching Serena and you can't focus or concentrate on anything else. If someone is talking to you it is going in one ear and straigt out the other. Also while the person is talking you are irritated and want to know why the hell they are talking to you :fiery: when they know good and well that you LOOOOOVE Serena. You feel like telling them shut the f*** up can't you see I'm watching Serena. I know sometimes I feel it's like an insult for someone to talk to me or bother me while I'm watching Serena LOL!!!:lol:

Also when you hate to have to leave in the middle of one of her matches even if it is for 5 minutes. Like a few times while she was playing I had to go downstairs in my college dormitory to get my cousin or a friend. Each time my heart is palpitating to unknown levels during my walk rather my dash to get them. Once I get them I dash up the stairs to get back to my room to watch the match and leave them to walk by themselves. :lol:

These are just some of the many.

I absolutely hate when someone bothers me while I'm watching Serena. You are definitely liable to get a curse out, an evil stare, or a nasty attitude from me LOL. I can't help it, I'm obsessed with Serena!!!!!:hearts::hearts::lol:
Thank you. This is exactly how I feel. :lol:

141 - 160 of 170 Posts