Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Rena's Army
34,943 Posts
yes :( but i'm happy with ana so its all good..not perfect as if serena would have won but good nonetheless

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when her match gets close and you stop everything you are doing to watch the livescores as if you're watching her on TV, not batting an eyelid.
:rolls: The memories of Serena vs Kim at the Australian when she was down and looked like she was out but she kept on coming back. I couldn't get away from that livescore. It was all dead silent except for my heart beat and shock she was coming back. Serena puts me through the some things :rolleyes: but I can't quit her :hearts:

·
Rena's Army
34,943 Posts
excellent bump!!!!!!!! :worship:

during the caro match if you read back in the thread i threatened to leave often :rolls: but she had on the fighter face and i just couldn't go!!!! :hearts: on the other hand when i saw her against lena i said i'm gone...:rolls:

you know you're a serena fan when you believe the prophetic words of papa richards :hearts:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
You know you're a fan when _____________________.
Weeks after Serena has won a slam, before you go to bed you keep picturing her smiling, happy, and holding her trophy. I'll run Serena thoughts and happy memories in my head to help me fall asleep.

Some people count sheep, I think happy thoughts of Serena (and Nadal too)....

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I got up she had already won the first set 6-0. I saw her get broken in the first game of the second set and I turned the TV back off because she was doing great without me!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
When you continue to watch the final all over and over again like you never sen it before

·
Member of Rena's Army
16,176 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when you have rituals such has having two bottles of water filled with energy for both players and then you start suddenly drinking in Dementievas bottle so she loses energy. Oopps am i doing name droppings :haha:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when you have rituals such has having two bottles of water filled with energy for both players and then you start suddenly drinking in Dementievas bottle so she loses energy.

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I hope I'm not repeating myself. But you know you're a Serena fan when you watch her matches at the French/Wimbledon, or any matches clear across the world from you live when you could easily tape them. I was tired going into work one day and told my co-worker it was because I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning waiting for Serena and she said "Why not just tape the match". It was like a Eureka moment because that had never crossed my mind :lol:

·
Rena's Army
34,943 Posts
unfortunately i don't have that option....so stay up late and watch it is...like when they are playing in aussie....for the most part i usually just have to wake up a bit earlier but rarely stay up late...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
You know you are a Serena fan when...You randomly say to yourself before her Australian Open final "Please win Serena" and alert your family members that she is playing and to "pray for her'. LOL

You know you are a Serena fan when...You remember Every negative comment[and who said it,no matter how long ago] biased word or left handed compliment directed at her.

You know you are a Serena fan when...You don't want anyone to beat her EVER.

You know you are a Serena fan when...You have created a custom of literally running around outside when she clinches a Grand Slam title[I ran around my house when she won the U.S. Open,and at work[I work the night shift no one is usually there]When she did the same at the Australian Open.

·
Registered
53,510 Posts
You know you're a Serena fan when you have rituals such has having two bottles of water filled with energy for both players and then you start suddenly drinking in Dementievas bottle so she loses energy. Oopps am i doing name droppings :haha:
:bolt::lol:

121 - 140 of 170 Posts