Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you're a Serena fan when/if...

You think that you're very presence will affect the happenings of a Serena match. That by turning off the TV, it'll be a positive or negative spin on the match. :lol:

You know you're a Serena fan when...:)

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yeh i do that too sometimes! i even thought sometimes when i watched a match lying down [of serena or liverpool or any other teams/people i support] that they would lose
:lol: You know you're a Serena fan when you have a chant you believe is sent through the cosmos and headed straight to Serena, helping her get out of a 15-40 hole.

·
Registered
21,807 Posts
Omg we're all exactly alike lmao.

You know you're a Serena fan when you believe that you have something to do with it when she loses a lead (ie stop tapping your foot mid-way through the match) no? ok. :)

lmao.

You know you're a Serena fan when you write her name on foggy windows for no reason. :haha: (in running writing ;) )

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Lol, I do a lot of these things sometimes. Like if she is playing badly, I'll turn the channel on commercials. If she's playing really well, then I won't change the channel!

·
Registered
621 Posts
you know your a serena fan when you wake up at 3:30 in the morning to catch her first round at the Australian open while you have school at 7 the same morning

when you have every single match whether its a first round or final taped or downloaded on your computer. And in your spare time you have "Serena" days where you spend the entire day re-watching each and every match you own in chronilogical order living and dieing all over again.

:)

·
Rena's Army
34,943 Posts
the AO one is def true!!! LOL waking up in the middle of the morning just to watch rena play....then have to go to school later on in the morning

·
Registered
621 Posts
hahaha what about skipping school so you can watch a uso match....and theres always waking up at 5 in the summer to watch wimbledon or the french. :speakles::speakles::unsure::help::help::help:

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
the AO one is def true!!! LOL waking up in the middle of the morning just to watch rena play....then have to go to school later on in the morning
hahaha what about skipping school so you can watch a uso match....and theres always waking up at 5 in the summer to watch wimbledon or the french. :speakles::speakles::unsure::help::help::help:
Same for both, :lol:

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And you know what's funny about all this? I'd wake up hella early in the morning to watch these matches, knowing I could tape :lol:

·
Rena's Army
34,943 Posts
LOL LOL i know!!!! 6 am in breakfast at wimbledon and then play starts at 7 am i think...when i should be spending my mornings sleeping late during the summer lol

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
you know you're a Serena (or Venus :angel:) fan when...

even though you haven't gotten any sleep for days you still wake up at 5 am in a nervous frenzy and stay up to watch Serena on live score :help::tape:

thank gawd i've gotten over that phase...hopefully :scared:

Roland Garros will be a test of fortitude ...gawd i hate the European swing.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts