Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
the tokyo trohpy? ;)

why don tu just get a new avatar with 40 pics.....for each event shes won !:eek: ...wow , 40!!!

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
SM said:
why don tu just get a new avatar with 40 pics.....for each event shes won !:eek: ...wow , 40!!!
What a COOL idea! :cool: It'd look like what Hoon put together! :hearts:

Which reminds me, Hoon's gotta add a 40th pic to that!

Yay!!!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Mr.Pea doesnt answer my PM's when I ask him to shrink a pic,so...*ahem*:rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I like that, except it would take half-an hour to flash through them all ;)

·
63,517 Posts
Half an hour? Nah... it would be *thinking* 40-80 seconds! :)

Half an hour would be around 20 seconds each pictures! :eek:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
it might not take half an hour to flash through them all, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to spend half an hour looking at it! I could sit there, watching Martina's winning pics showing up over and over again.

"look, Martina's winning again! and again! oh look, she's won the 2002 Tokyo at least 25 times already!" ;)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
"and there's the '97 Oz Open again! Wow, whatta champ. To be able to win a slam from 5 years back! *phew*........omigod, there's adidas, yet again. Sheesh, girl, you've won that one like 60 times over now."

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Yay Chris! Now I'm not the only one.

"There goes Tokyo, for the 81st time......and whadaya mean "slamless"? Just look, she's won at least a hundred slams. all in the space of around 30 minutes. See, there's Wimbledon again....and the US.....and another Aussie...."

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
you mean like mine right now?;) jordan, I'll see what I can do.:p

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
jordan, here ya go!:)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks KC!I dont need it right now though....oh well,when I do,I'll use it!Thanks again!:) :bounce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts