Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Michael they will be talking to Venus and Serena soon in the studio, I think with Tracy Austin.

Is this the first time they have been on the grounds!??

And according to another poster the next two old matches USA is going to feature are both Williams matches.
Woo-hoo!!!! :bounce:

Finally some Williams entertainment. :worship:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
According to Michael they will be talking to Venus and Serena soon in the studio, I think with Tracy Austin.

Is this the first time they have been on the grounds!??

And according to another poster the next two old matches USA is going to feature are both Williams matches.
Woo-hoo!!!! :bounce:

Finally some Williams entertainment. :worship:
I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ACK! this is so wrong! I'm at work... why couldn't it be on CBS... *waaaaaaaaaaa*

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I hate this match!!! I think they coulda picked a better one.

I was hoping they'd show something from '99 that I don't have taped. :mad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
what match?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cariosity said:
what match?
'01 QF Lindsay vs. Serena...it's not a bad match, I have just seen it tons of times..

Next up is Chanda vs. Venus 4th round last year, I am looking forward to this one... :bounce:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
'01 QF Lindsay vs. Serena...it's not a bad match, I have just seen it tons of times..

Next up is Chanda vs. Venus 4th round last year, I am looking forward to this one... :bounce:
Chanda vs. Venus was a Venus forehand error fest in the second and third set. Venus looked like the Venus of '98

·
Registered
562 Posts
OMG I am so depressed. I have been trying to see this Serena /Lindsay match since last year. I heard serean just served beautifully. in fact if Lindsay can produce the tennis she did last year against serena in the semis, my money is on her. didnt see the Chanda/Venus match either but I would have loved to have taped it. Wasnt teh Amelie/ Venus match better quality or not? i didnt see either so i dont know. But i think Amelie was playing well last year so i figured it might be a good one. Actually chanda was playing well also.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
tennisfan1972 said:
OMG I am so depressed. I have been trying to see this Serena /Lindsay match since last year. I heard serean just served beautifully. in fact if Lindsay can produce the tennis she did last year against serena in the semis, my money is on her. didnt see the Chanda/Venus match either but I would have loved to have taped it. Wasnt teh Amelie/ Venus match better quality or not? i didnt see either so i dont know. But i think Amelie was playing well last year so i figured it might be a good one. Actually chanda was playing well also.
The only showed from 5-6 in the second set of the Serena/Davy match. Serena served well, but not spectacular. Both of those Venus matches were forehand error fests from Venus. It's funny because her QF match in between vs. Seles Venus played extremely well and there were no problems with her forehand.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
I just want to say that I'm glad USA has found a brain and is showing past matches instead of just showing Roddick. Also it's a good move to show the WS, Graf, Seles, Nav, Sampras, Agassi, people like that because the majority of people will be glued to the set still.

·
Veelieve!!!
32,876 Posts
Awww Vee looks so rested in her interview with Tracy... I can't wait to see her back.

P.S. I have it on my hard drive (too big for my site) If anyone wants it PM me :)

·
Banned
177 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
Awww Vee looks so rested in her interview with Tracy... I can't wait to see her back.

P.S. I have it on my hard drive (too big for my site) If anyone wants it PM me :)

Infiniti, you are something else. Always on the ball.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Infiniti2001 said:

Venus looked great!! :eek: :eek:

I am so glad she got rid of those weird bangs.
ha ha, and it was funny listening to her dream day. :D

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
The ratings for the interviews with VENUS & SERENA and the broadcasting of some of their old matches were higher than any of the women's matches so far. :)

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
wow, Venus is looking good and rested! Can´t wait to see her and Serena on court again!

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:

This pics are nice yo. I would ask u how did it but I know it too technical for me to understand. :eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts