Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: oh yeah so now you're all happy because you're gonna see Jelena, but you're very quick to put her down and make fun of her eh. freakin little twit

·
Registered
280 Posts
Naldo said:
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: oh yeah so now you're all happy because you're gonna see Jelena, but you're very quick to put her down and make fun of her eh. freakin little twit
:haha:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Naldo said:
Naldo may be very vocal and sometimes aggressive towards me (usually because of my Dokic bashing ;)), but I agree he's a true Dokic fan, he wouldn't abandon her even if she was #500 in the world. :)

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Dokic looks so different to me.......

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,202 Posts
Anna. Playing tennis.. And playing well.. Maybe for the last time in her career..

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, better cherish the moment. Their botch serving like junors especially kournikove but dokics not to far away

·
Banned
53 Posts
Who cares about their serving, look at how fit they are!. Imagine seeing them 2 sharing a hot steamy shower in the locker rooms after the match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts