Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1377 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Slavas mission for Hobart:

- Secure a seeding spot (most important)
- Win 2 matches in a row at least

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
slava :)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I looked on LS Hunter and it's scheduled to be streamed, so i think it might be. I won't be watching as i will be sleeping, and i have college tomorrow.

Wish her luck though, because she needs it atm.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I looked on LS Hunter and it's scheduled to be streamed, so i think it might be. I won't be watching as i will be sleeping, and i have college tomorrow.

Wish her luck though, because she needs it atm.
Ah I finished my exams already so I'll have all the time to watch tennis until feb 1st (well, apart from work that is :p). I'll set my alarm and cross fingers for all of us ;)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I'm in my first year of College, so still a way to go yet :lol:

I start late tomorrow, so i could watch it, but i don't know if i want to :lol:

If it was on at midnight or something then i probs would, but 4 in the morning is hard unless the match gets delayed a little bit.

She needs to win here, and win again. She needs confidence or she won't go far in Melbourne and also would ahve wasted a big oppertunity to climb the rankings

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Remember when she ahd that heatstroke last year?

Well it's meant to be really hot over there, so i hope we don't have a repeat here

·
Registered
800 Posts
Haha I'm finishing my masters but I want to take it slow cause I don't want to have a serious job yet.

5.30 isn't that early! set your alarm at 6, that's not a bad time to wake up? But I'm used to it cause I always work early.

I'm pretty sure she'll win this one. First rounds aren't her biggest problems. It's quite hot in Hobart, but I was there last year and during the Aussie Open it was also really hot, but not unbearable. It's a different kind of heat, so I hope Slava can take it. It's also late at night, so it should have cooled down at that time.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
4.30 for us, so it is pretty early. If i was late night/early morning then fine, but 4.30 is a really awkward time :lol:

I have a feeling she won't win this. I just don't have any confidence in her atm

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Y'all gonna have to tell me how she does :yeah:

Hopefully well, but i see either another disapointing loss, or a win but unconvincing performance

1 - 20 of 1377 Posts