Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay y'all I know this is some crazy ish but I was thinkin while watchin the final how would Miss Justine bein tired from last night's semi play tonight against somebody who was fit and gets every thing back and let's say that person was Miss Amanda. If Miss Amanda kept her out there for another 3 hours do y'all think Miss Amanda woulda won? Like I said it's just a crazy thought. :lol: :eek: I was just gettin frustrated seein Miss Kim just run out of choices like that. Miss Amanda woulda been a pain to play cuz she don't make UE's really and she could stay out there longer than anybody. Y'all know Miss Justine woulda been gettin tired, kee-kee :cool:

· Registered
7,624 Posts
No way. By the end of the match, Justine looked like she still had a half hour of good tennis in her. Amanda would not have been able to move Justine the way Kim did, and even playing well would have done worse than Kim.

· Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
disposablehero said:
No way. By the end of the match, Justine looked like she still had a half hour of good tennis in her. Amanda would not have been able to move Justine the way Kim did, and even playing well would have done worse than Kim.
So Miss Kim woulda won if she kept Miss Justine out there at least another half hour?

Okay forget Miss Amanda. How bout Miss Arancha? Could she (at her best) have won tonight against Miss Justine?

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Amanda leads Justine 2-1 in head-to-heads. just a thought.

· Registered
6,988 Posts
Miss Thang you are right. I was thinking during the final that Kim should just start hitting down the middle, no pace and maybe even a few moonballs just to keep Justine working hard, but she played right into Justine's hands with all the unforced errors and giving Justine angles for her groundstrokes.

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Justine vs Aniko Kapros 7-5 6-3
Justine vs Kim Clijsters 7-5 6-1

Aniko :worship: (she should have been given much more credit at FO 2001)

· Registered
12,908 Posts
She might have won, but honestly i dont think Justine was that affected by the previous match. I knew she would be fine despite what everyone was saying, and she didnt seem affected at all, she was playing and moving as well as normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.