Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw I saw this posted on YAHOO, under the photo gallery...just thought Id share...

Little suggests Jennifer Capriati should be listed among the favorites for next week's French Open but the resilient American has a record for fighting against the odds. While the Williams sisters, Serena and Venus, and the Belgian pair of Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin-Hardenne have kept up a constant pace, the former world number one has struggled this year. Capriati is shown during her quarterfinals loss to Amelie Mauresmo at the Italian Open on May 16.

Well all know she's in contention!!!!!!!!!!! Go Jenny, kick some butt in RG!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
YEHA!!!! FIGHT :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :devil: :devil: :mad:
jenny COME ON!!!

For yourself and your fans
we are with you ALL THE WAY. :p :)

NEVER you won't walk alone ;)
we will be with you in the good and the bad times ALWAYS!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

.................................... LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!
..........................................................YOUR FANS... :hearts: :cool:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for adding that, I hadnt actually seen the whole article, just the pic!!!!
Go Jenny go!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Thanks course jen has a chance we have faith!

·
Registered
602 Posts
In Tennis Mag

In latest Tennis Magazine, Chris Evert (as always) posted her thoughts on upcoming FO, and she mentioned Jennifer in great position for winning FO. Jen is right now exactly where she wants to be, seems no one is taking her seriously, and she has all weapons to surprise everyone in Paris!
Go Jen Go!

Ta,
Eugene

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
chris don't know shit. she is a trater bitch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts