1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Woohhooo go Xavier!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I just noticed Xavier is playing doubles in Memphis (with Sargsian), that's a real surprise. When was the last time he entered doubles?

I read the article BelgianGirl posted about Xavier, I guess he's playing doubles now cause he's changing his game and coming to the net more. Which is a good idea of course. I was just so surprised to see a Belgian name in the doubles draw of an ATP-tournament.

Xavier and Sargis Sargsian won in the first round from Haas/Weiner 7-6, 6-4. They play against the Bryan brothers next.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
GREAT, he's playing doubles!!

I hope he'll win this week in singles and in doubles!!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Well done, Xavier! :bounce: :bounce:
Good luck in the semi's against Roddick or Sargsian!

btw Justinator: I didn't find this Avatar myself, it's one of the standard-avatars that you can choose from in your profile options, but I like it too! :) I have a pic of the winning fedcup team, but I can't get it working as an avatar for some reason :confused: so I chose one off those! :)

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Yes, now it's official

Xavier beats Todd Martin 7-6 (7/5) 3-6 7-5!!! And more, Xavier saved 3 match points at 5-4 (40-0) for Martin in the third set!!!

Well done Xavier!!!!

I hope and I want him to win this tournament by beating Andy Roddick in semi (Xavier lost to him in last year final at Atlanta) and by beating Jan-Michal Gambill in the final (Xavier lost to him in last year final at Delray Beach)!!!

Come on Xavier!!!! Win your first ATP tournament!!!!!

In doubles Xavier and Sargsian lost to the Bryan Brothers 6-3 6-7 (3/7) 10-4 (it was with a super-tiebreak).

Does someone have pictures of Xavier in Memphis?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts