Reactions: Tennis818

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Go gauff!

·
Registered
115,555 Posts
I dont know what kind of game Gauff has. I expect Rybarikova to be nervous, but should handle the situation

·
Registered
21,964 Posts
Oh man, am I ever looking forward to this match...

:drool:

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Cori's overnight popularity nets her another big court against Magda. They are 4th match on Court 2. When you consider many other bigger/more accomplished/seeded players are on lower courts... its big.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Cori's overnight popularity nets her another big court against Magda. They are 4th match on Court 2. When you consider many other bigger/more accomplished/seeded players are on lower courts... its big.
Even Ostapenko in the year she won RG didn't get this kinda treatment. :eek:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Rybarikova had that nice SF run a couple of years ago, but overall she's only gotten out of the first round 3 times in 12 attempts at Wimbledon. Also she's ranked in the 130s and is 9-11 on the year. But if she plays to a normal level i think she should beat Gauff at this point.

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
This is on, folks.
Rybarikova never got a single break point.

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
The vultures(media) are circling CoCo, however, she's not quite ready for PrimeTime, Rybarikova in 2.
I have a feeling Magda’s junkballing will reek havoc on Coco’s game
Hello fellow tennis fans!!!
Hercog is going down next. Coco has no trouble with the slices. And she was able to handle Minnen's bombs 6-1 6-1.
Hercog in trouble.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts