41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
10,129 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I'm pretty sure who will not win.
Me too ????? worst draw possible for Sharapova but if she can get past Kerber...gonna be tough as fuck but then after is Serena who Maria probably didnt want to face so early but this could motivate her to get past those two rounds quick. No wonder they didn't televise it, it looks very fixed (I know it isnt but it still makes you wonder...). Wimbledon wants a Kerber vs Serena 4th round. Boooooo ????? super lame draw.

I mean seriously, they had to pull some strings for this to happen. They probably expect Sharapova to get past round 1 and 2 (can't count out Suarez) to face Kerber and probably lose, then Kerber gets to play Serena and from there we will have the Wimbledon favorite. You know Kerber AND Serena are going to be EXTRA motivated at a possible Sharapova meeting. Predictable, *possibly* rigged...whatever, let's do this Maria!!!

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Such a shame Petra is not fit or prepared because she has a pretty good draw.

Great draws for Vika and Kiki.

I hope Ash and Belinda will meet, that seems like a mouthwatering match on grass.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Granted she won't do sh*t because she's in bad form, but when was the last time Svitolina got a tough draw? It feels like every slam she's in a section full of journeywomen.

Same for Wozniacki tbh - nothing until 4th round Osaka. Although I guess Kudmertova is lurking again...
If Svito somehow survives Gasparyan R2, she loses to Sakkari.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
If barty can keep her nerve and handle the pressure, she is tough to beat.. THere is always Serena as well on grass lurking :lol:

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Me too ????? worst draw possible for Sharapova but if she can get past Kerber...gonna be tough as fuck but then after is Serena who Maria probably didnt want to face so early. No wonder they didn't televise it, it looks very fixed. Wimbledon wants a Kerber vs Serena 4th round. Boooooo ????? super lame draw.

I mean seriously, they had to pull some strings for this to happen. They probably expect Sharapova to get past round 1 and 2 (can't count out Suarez) to face Kerber and probably lose, then Kerber gets to play Serena and from there we will have the Wimbledon favorite. Predictable, rigged...whatever, let's do this Maria!!!
Rigged :rolls:

I think they'd want a Serena -v- Pova match due to the fact they'd know that Serena would get through quite easily :D

Reactions: Dostoyevsky

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
One of the most unbalanced draws of the last 10 years in a Slam.

That 1st Quarter could have been the complete Quarterfinal Line-Up with Barty, Muguruza, Vekic, Riske, Bencic, Kerber, Serena and Görges.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Good luck to all Königinnen:
M.Linette- good draw :hearts: Magda has a chance to reach 3rd round
M.Sharapova- go my beauty queen
G.Bouchard- i like Tamara too but i hope that Genie will take it
S.Hsieh- looks like Penko will be demolished and lose her points from last year :eek:h:
A.Riske- she's again so unlucky..i mean Vekic...
J.Görges- auf geht's !!!! ich drück dir die Daumen :hearts:
V.Golubic- destroy the scrub girl :cheer:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
This draw blows... The top half is ridiculously stacked beyond belief! Some of these 1st rds are unbelievable odds of them happening... but lo and behold... it’s magic! Really? F off.

·
Registered
54,074 Posts
Unfair draw !!!
The top half is sooo much stronger.
The first quarter is BY FAR the strongest: Barty, Serena, Kerber :hysteric:

Some pathetic weak R1 matches:
Q Rodionova vs Townsend
WC Dart vs LL McHale

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Halep against Sasnovich in Round 1 :help:

though if she gets through that, she probably has Buzarnescu in round 2

but Sasnovich is a good player

·
Registered
54,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
The draw seems v even to me. I get the idea of "unbalance" in terms of names on paper, but in reality, it's fine. A lot of those "big" names won't really prove to be tests for the bigger names that actually have a chance of winning the tournament.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Serena vs Görges :eek:
Probably the only R3 that will actually happen :tape:
You're assuming Goerges makes it that far, I'm not so sure, she has a tougher than it might first seem R1 in Ruse, who is a little fireball who almost pulled an upset last year and this year seems even hungrier.

Honestly, absolutely no one is safe in this draw, despite some of their fans trying to pretend otherwise. I don't think we'll see a repeat of last year, I mean that was the kind of bloodbath that doesn't happen ever year, but once again there will most certainly be a couple surprises in the early rounds.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
assuming Serena makes it that far ;)

i cannot really say she has been on her top level so far

41 - 60 of 150 Posts