·
Registered
29,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Petra needs to win 3 more matches to be SEWTA #1 and it starts w/ Dani :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
While Dani is a much better player than Dulgheru, her game is tailor made for Petra.
I predict Petra in 2 easy sets.

·
Registered
48,604 Posts
i hope Petra get the #1 during AO not now so i don't care

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's a hideous match-up for Daniela. Petra's serve and crosscourt FH are an absolute nightmare for her to deal with. Still voted for her to win though-maybe Petra will playas badly as she did today. :D

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
two my favourite players :sad: as much as i want that Number 1 spot for Kvitty i want solid results for Daniela to get into top 20...

i don´t care who will win i just want to see nice match and the winner of this QF as a winner of the whole tournament :devil: GL Danka and Kvitty

·
Registered
12,122 Posts
Kvitova stands in Daniela's path to SEWTARTTC number 1.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Petra, please get your form back and blow this twig away.

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Last chance for Petra to tank, this - if she gets to the semifinals/Final, I don't want her giving any semi-relevant players wins and the thought they could repeat it in Melbourne.

·
Premium Member
27,670 Posts
Daniela hates playing against power players, just her record against Venus and Davenport and Sharapova

Petra will advance in 2 sets

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think Dani has to be worth a bet! Kvitova has a lot of pressure and expectation and it appears that Dani is playing freely at the moment come on Dani! :)

·
Registered
38,379 Posts
Hantuchova in 2, Kvitova was horrible against Dulgheru.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have a feeling Dani will summon some GOATness rhythm and down Petra.

Anotoxfa can be a pain against top players when she's playing well. Too bad she never plays well enough throughout a match.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts