• Krejcikova

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Badosa

Votes: 40 51.3%
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Badosa to smoke Krejcikova, both should save energy since she’s they have to play Monday. Really don’t get why the top half plays Monday when all the finalists are in the top half. It’s just all about Barty and the potential blockbuster 4th round clash against Osaka, need more rest days…

·
Registered
166 Posts
I feel like this one could be closer than the previous two meetings. Still rooting for Paula though, fast becoming one of my favourites.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oups sorry, because of my vote it's not 50% each anymore :dunno:

Tricky to predict. I think Badosa has it but Krejcikova did very well yesterday against Kontaveit so it's indeed 50/50.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Badosa Should win :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Previous two meetings Barbora isn't playing well until the end of second set.
playing in a final she will be more clutch and she can get the revenge

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Hoping for a 76(5) 67(10) 76(15) kind of scoreline

·
Registered
26,703 Posts
I wouldn't say that :lol2:
though I don't enjoy seeing you upset :hug:
I’m happy for you. I know you support PBG. And from my POV one positive I will say that it’s good to have a WTA 500 with 2 top 10 players competing, even if I don’t support one of them. It’s better for the sport to have top players who start to establish themselves at this level rather than plunge down the ranks quickly. See… I’m not totally unreasonable.. 😉

·
Registered
56,619 Posts
I’m happy for you. I know you support PBG. And from my POV one positive I will say that it’s good to have a WTA 500 with 2 top 10 players competing, even if I don’t support one of them. It’s better for the sport to have top players who start to establish themselves at this level rather than plunge down the ranks quickly. See… I’m not totally unreasonable.. 😉
I knew that already ;)

Reactions: Halepian
21 - 40 of 41 Posts