Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Badosa

Votes: 40 51.3%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Badosa leads the head-to-head 2-0, winning both of their meetings last year by identical 6-1, 7-5 scorelines. She should be fresher as well but I have a weird feeling BK has this one. Hope I’m wrong.

Who you got?

Reactions: Ballbasher

·
Registered
56,432 Posts
Hopefully Badosa but as OP it wouldn’t surprise me if Krej won

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I would predict a tight final but I'm not sure how much they are willing to test themselves. Especially Badosa that has to play Tomjlanovic 1st round at the Open. Of course the genius behind the shceduling made sure that they both play on Monday. :beat:

·
Registered
46,115 Posts
So good to see this as the final! I feel like Barbora will go into this with a lot of confidence after her win today and come out on top. Hopefully we see a good (but not too long) final! 😄

·
Registered
26,605 Posts
The start of our relationship in this forum was complicated Jimbo- I remember why reading this :lol2:
and yet now I love you :cuckoo: :hearts:
Secretly I might have been a tad impressed with the Gibert’s SF win today… just a tad. I have a lump in my throat for admitting this.

·
Registered
56,432 Posts
Secretly I might have been a tad impressed with the Gibert’s SF win today… just a tad. I have a lump in my throat for admitting this.
There’s hope left that humanity might live peacefully and in harmony one day :hearts:

·
Registered
683 Posts
If there's any justice in the world Bara would win in two easy straight sets

• Love
Reactions: RiRi and jimbo mack
1 - 20 of 41 Posts