·
Registered
12,057 Posts
That's bullshit. I bet Cornet will win :fiery:

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@squing2k... I don´t think so, Cornet lost to Daniela in fedcup yesterday..and the surface was red clay:lol:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh my. Oh my.

I think Hantuchova will win but I want Alize out of that ruddy slump of hers...

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
i have a feeling cornet will figure things out again :eek:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Daniela in 2 as I believe Alize won't recover from another Fed Cup weekend

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
This happened to Amélie too recently: she played Errani in Fed cup and faced her in the first round in Paris. :help:

Allez Alizé! Get your revenge... Though Daniela should win, Cornet is not too confident these days. :p

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
OMG :rolls: these 2 just keep running into each other :haha: and I love their matches-all of them are so dramatic and entertaining :lol: :hearts:

I think Cornet will win in 2 or 3. I don't think she'll lose again to Hantuchova on clay. Yesterday was quite surprising.

In the future if they play on grass or carpet I'd go with Daniela though :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
Ugh... all depends on Cornet.

If she can get any close to last year´s form on clay she should win this in straight sets. I really hope she doesn´t disappoint again. :eek:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I hope Dani will win this IN 2 against Cornet...
If she play the way she play in Fed Cup I think she can beat Cornet (I dont know what shes doing on the tree in Fed Cup pics ;))

·
Banned
15,542 Posts
Ugh... all depends on Cornet.

If she can get any close to last year´s form on clay she should win this in straight sets. I really hope she doesn´t disappoint again. :eek:
yes think the same but you never know with neither of these two. I hope alize to wake up and show her real level on clay which is better than what she showed during that fed cup week end:eek:

Allez:fiery:

·
My Hero... Always
1,674 Posts
I hope Cornet can win this... She needs confidence after a poor weekend in France.

Allez Alize!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts