• Sania

Votes: 11 57.9%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will reach the final?

I prefer Magdalena, she has a great style of play.
I like her very much. Pls reach your first WTA TOUR FINAL

GO MAGDA

:angel:

What do you think?

Thanks to jirobkk;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
wow - this place came up FAST!
SANIA ALL THE WAY!!!
the bad-ass forehand is back. with avengence.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i hope magda will be lucky this time.she has lost all her semi final matches so far,but she looks in great form:devil:
take the title magda :hearts:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,477 Posts
What an amazing semi final. Damn. I love both these girls. Wonderful that Sania is playing, and playing well again. Sania has so much character and inner strength. Well done to her coming back from a very tough back injury. And as for Magda, what can I say. The girl is joy to watch on a tennis court. Who will win? I think Magda but the tournament itself is a winner too having two such classy players in the semifinals.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I hope Magda beats this overhyped girl .
Sania wins tomorrow but do agree on her being overhyped. Since she won Hyderabad in 2005 and had a decent match against Venus at Stanford, she got so much coverage to the point where when she made it to the 4th round against Maria at USO, CBS made it one of their prime matches but Maria destroyed her quickly. Injuries(wrist mainly) have slowed her progress for the last 2 years but when she did play, I do not remember her having a good run of tournaments(except 2007 USO Series in singles and doubles).

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Sania in 3. Common Sania

1 - 12 of 12 Posts