Tennis Forum banner

Who will win?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,091 Posts
YAAAYYYYY :rolls: Finally! We are all looking forward to this for so long. :hysteric:

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
Going to be a fight to the death, there will be blood.

Reactions: d_b_prince

·
Registered
34,177 Posts
Damn. Too bad it happens after everything cooled down and after that doubles win in FC. Same match last year would have been electrifying.
Both are actually playing quite well though now, whereas Kiki was not at all last year and Garcia was questionable. I would say both have been playing much better than their rankings the past few weeks so it has the potential to be very high quality. Garcia should win if she can keep her form up though.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Both girls have shit season but I feel both of them will play really well here.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
So weird that Anisimova, who Mladenovic beat to qualify, gets a LL spot to play Cocciaretto - who's never been above 700 in singles - while Mladenovic has to play a top 30 opponent.
I'm glad Anisimova is in the main draw but she actually got the better deal for losing.

Anyway, Garcia is obviously the favorite but an upset is possible since Garcia has been quite erratic in 2019 while Mladenovic is playing better tennis now.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Its happening!! Amazing.
I think Kiki for the (slight)upset. 3 sets. Allez!!

·
Registered
16,396 Posts
So weird that Anisimova, who Mladenovic beat to qualify, gets a LL spot to play Cocciaretto - who's never been above 700 in singles - while Mladenovic has to play a top 30 opponent.
Anisimova is probably the easiest opponent for the Italian wildcard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts