Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Sorana in 2

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Sorana in 3

Votes: 11 21.6%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
841 Posts
Big possibility that Li shits herself on Chatrier when she realises she's defending a Grand Slam, and GOATrana plays the match of her life.

Defo one to watch.

· Registered
29,787 Posts
you are comparing Na to Stosur @ AO :tape:

Na will win 62 62

· Registered
1,664 Posts
whoever wins the 2nd set will win the match

· Registered
13,999 Posts

Na will win 62 62
The scary moment when I'm almost only one who is saying the same thing like you :lol: :worship:

But really, I'm not getting delusion around here about Na. Sorana has done nothing (beating Empress is just that - nothing) since AO, while Li has been very good. Yes, she choked against Sharapova, but can you really use that as an argument for Sorana beating her? :tape: Besides, on clay she lost matches only against Top 3 and all in three sets. So once again, anyone who thinks Sorana has a chance is :silly:

· All I want for Christmas is EU
43,122 Posts

Na will win 62 62
That was the score last year in the 3rd round.

Honestly I can see Sorana wining 2 or 3 more games this year, but I would still consider it highly unlikely for her to win the match, unless of course Na Li loses it mentally. I'd say that's not likely but one can't rule out the possibility and if Na does start losing the plot mentally, Sorana is good enough to take advantage.

I will say Li 6-2 6-4

· Registered
171,042 Posts
Na will win in 2. :p Sori is the only Romanian player that NaNa knows how to defeat. I expect NaNa will probably brainfart in QF here. :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.