·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Pome please save the tournament :worship:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
AJDE :cheer:

It will be very tough for Ana but I hope Domi will be tired. Slovak said that it's hard to keep physic form during whole tournament. And we saw that at USO when she played very good against Ana and next she played awful against Pegula and Bouchard.

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Domi in straights.

The only way Domi loses is if she chokes.

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
AJDE :cheer:

It will be very tough for Ana but I hope Domi will be tired. Slovak said that it's hard to keep physic form during whole tournament. And we saw that at USO when she played very good against Ana and next she played awful against Pegula and Bouchard.
I would not say she played particularly bad against Bouchard. It was only a few more errors than winners.

Pome wins this 6:4 6:3.

·
Registered
20,097 Posts
Ana in 2, no 3, no wait, 2.... oh, I don't care, Ana wins either way :)

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Pome please save the tournament :worship:
You were also the first to post in yet another thread that includes Ana. Lovely Sephir. :worship:

Revenge time, AJDE. :cheer:

Reactions: Haseo.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Domi in straights.

The only way Domi loses is if she chokes.
Because Cibulkova is better player, and Ana is not capable to win matches in her life, if people don't choke? Please.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
i picked Domi to make it to finals but latest developments seem to favor Ana winning this.
:crying:
It's probably nothing alarming. She maybe felt bad today and decided to pull out for doubles, to make sure to be ok for singles tomorrow.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It's probably nothing alarming. She maybe felt bad today and decided to pull out for doubles, to make sure to be ok for singles tomorrow.
Toray's doubles scheduling is curious if not suspicious. they had Bencic, Cibulkova & now Mugaruza playing the same day as their singles when it didn't appear necessary. the first two withdrew and i expect Mugaruza to also.

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
You were also the first to post in yet another thread that includes Ana. Lovely Sephir. :worship:

Revenge time, AJDE. :cheer:
Domi is the better aggressor and the better mover. Ana has a superior serve and forehand but Domi is more equally solid and can match Ana's power off the ground.

It's just a shit match up for Ana unless she's playing at least 80%

1 - 17 of 17 Posts