15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
havent seen a thread bout it
so...
;D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I cannot believe that the organizers placed Venus as the last match on after a Federer match that starts at 8PM. Poor Venus will probably not take to the court before 11PM. I hope Venus wins, but at that hour, who knows.

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot believe that the organizers placed Venus as the last match on after a Federer match that starts at 8PM. Poor Venus will probably not take to the court before 11PM. I hope Venus wins, but at that hour, who knows.
OMG...
and the match Before Federer starts at 4pm..!!!
and fed match starts like 3 hours after the starting of the first match!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Federer is struggling with his game and his confidence. He is playing Soderling, who is no pushover on clay. Unless Federer totally tanks this match, which I suspect he won't (Murray is nipping on his heels), it will likely be 3 sets.

Poor Venus will have to take multiple naps before this match is over. This scheduling is not ideal! OK, it sucks. What condition will Venus be in so close to midnight? This is just foul. The Federer match should have been scheduled as the last match on the main court.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Yeah, I don't think the scheduling is fair to either. A match starting at 10:00 p.m??!!

Anyway, go Venus.

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
Federer is struggling with his game and his confidence. He is playing Soderling, who is no pushover on clay. Unless Federer totally tanks this match, which I suspect he won't (Murray is nipping on his heels), it will likely be 3 sets.

Poor Venus will have to take multiple naps before this match is over. This scheduling is not ideal! OK, it sucks. What condition will Venus be in so close to midnight? This is just foul. The Federer match should have been scheduled as the last match on the main court.

Toad is a CCC :tape:
Roger owns that clown on fast surfaces, never mind on clay where Soderling is pretty hopeless.

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
Alisa. do your best & win :D

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I think the Eurosport commentator said earlier that the winner will play Wozniacki at 1pm CET tomorrow as well, so the rest period will be short whoever wins if thats the case.

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
Alisa is pretty crap on clay. Venus 6-3 6-1, if she has an off day.

·
Registered
475 Posts
My gut is telling me Kleybanova but i hope Vee pulls it out. If Venus wins i say she wins the first set easily then goes up in the second, chokes a bit but still comes out with the W. Classic Venus Williams win off grass in a first round match.

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
I think the Eurosport commentator said earlier that the winner will play Wozniacki at 1pm CET tomorrow as well, so the rest period will be short whoever wins if thats the case.
:speakles: SHADE!!! If this is true whom ever is doing the scheduling deserves to be thrown off a rocky cliff, how dare they do this to Venus!

pause... how can they have Venus V Wozniacki tomorrow, when Safina and Kuzzy have yet to play their second round matches? I think Vee plays thursday after.

*breathes* :angel:

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Venus
:tape::tape::tape:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts