Tennis Forum banner

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if BENCIC beats her BFF MLADENOVIC, she qualifies for Shenzhen YEC and earns hundreds of thousands in guaranteed prize money

would it be out of the question for MLADENOVIC to lie down for her BFF, and let her into the WTA's showcase event :unsure:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I totally believe that 100% Kiki would tank this match so her bf Bencic will get into the YEC. Also I believe Bencic will forget Kiki did this favor for her as soon as Kiki asks for help. #womenwatchingoutforeachother

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
Re: WWW Moscow BFF QF With Serena's YEC Spot @ Stake: MLADENOVIC v [2/WC] BENCIC

They are not friends anymore, big falling out over Zverev in the past.

People are forgetting the Bajin factor also, desperately wants to win a title with Kiki.

·
Registered
39,832 Posts
Re: WWW Moscow BFF QF With Serena's YEC Spot @ Stake: MLADENOVIC v [2/WC] BENCIC

It’s a SF :secret:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

they used to be BFFs, at somepoint they had a fallingout and I don't think they even speak to each other.
BB was asked recently who were her best friends on tour, and she named like 5 girls, non was kiki.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

Serena's season is over anyway. This is for Belinda to sneak past Bertens.

·
Registered
34,113 Posts

Nope. That would be match fixing. That's what got Shuai Peng banned from the sport for a while. No way Mladenovic engages in that kind of behavior.
Peng was banned because she wanted to change doubles partner after the deadline. It's not at all relevant here.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
If Mlad beats both Bencic and Bertens, will she get an honorary YEC spot? :eek:h:

Honestly it feels like she would give more of a fight to the other players :spit:

·
Registered
746 Posts

Mladenovic seems to fall out with a lot of players.

·
it's just me against the music.
27,113 Posts

People are forgetting the Bajin factor also, desperately wants to win a title with Kiki.

I have a feeling Bencic will play as alternate anyway, all this fuss for nothing..
Bertens is ahead of her. She needs this win to pass BOTH Bertens and Serena.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Mladenovic in a messy 3-set match in order to become even more relevant only because of headlines, not her game that is taking her nowhere in singles.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts

Didn't know about this history :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts