Tennis Forum banner

WWW, Miami R1: (WC) Jelena Dokic VS. Edina Gallovits?

• Dokic in 2

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Dokic in 3

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Gallovits in 2

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Gallovits in 3

Votes: 8 11.1%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Trainwreck
58,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Dokic were to win, it would set up yet another meeting with Wozniacki. :eek:

I think Dokic may actually win, in 3.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
It depends on which Jelena Dokic shows up. Gallovits is more or less a spectator here.

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
It is a very nice draw for Jelena. I don't know what her form is exactly so it's hard to predict anything here.

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
It depends on which Jelena Dokic shows up. Gallovits is more or less a spectator here.
Exactly. If Jelena comes in focused and aggressive, it should be a pretty easy win. However if the Jelena of the past couple tournaments shows up.... :help:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Dokic in two.

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
If she loses it will only be because she doesn't want to play Caro again. :(

SHOOOOOOOOO! :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Blah...Caro again?!? Hopefully Jelena will have the opportunity to experience a more variety of opponents soon. Good opening round, though. Should get through if she is up to it. It's a good warm up to playing Wozniacki this time around, rather than the opening match, like in Memphis.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
LOL guys come on. Don't play it up so much and talk about Caro, remember what happened last tournament?

A winnable match for Jelena, it's in her hands for sure.

·
Trainwreck
58,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL guys come on. Don't play it up so much and talk about Caro, remember what happened last tournament?

A winnable match for Jelena, it's in her hands for sure.
Yeah it is in her hands. She's so unpredictable though. I voted Dokic in 3 but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Gallovits trashes her in two 6-1 6-1.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
I hope Jelena does. Considering she needs to get her confidence back, she'll probably need a set to get it together. Dokic in 3.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts