Votes: 24 72.7%
  • [16] Wozniacki

Votes: 9 27.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woz won both of their previous matches in straight sets but they haven't played in more than 2 years.

Who you got?

·
Registered
21,927 Posts
PLEASE NAOMI!!!!!!

... humiliate her.

:eek:h:

·
Banned
2,413 Posts
Naomi if she loses tomorrow, i am unstanning her:|
just kidding.
She looked tired by the end of the match and against woz she would have to run a marathon. But might be motivated to pull a win against woz considering she never won a match against her
so naomi in 3:)

·
Registered
17,934 Posts
I just have a feeling that Osaka will have a letdown and flop tomorrow by hitting herself out of the tournament. :hysteric:

Please prove me wrong Naomi.

I won't forgive you if you lose to Caroline after beating Bianca.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
anything less than a 0 and 1 for osaka would be bad :lol: i'm joking
hope it's naomi :D and revenges those losses.
woz did just fine to end her season with a sf

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Naomi is a different player from when they last played. Caroline is also a different player from when they last played.
Naomi is stronger and faster now. Caroline is weaker now, but still annoying for someone like Naomi who seems to panic the more her opponent gets the ball back in play.

I'm confident Naomi will take this one. She's hungrier now also.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Naomi should win easily but she has only 24 hours to recover physically and emotionally from her toughest match so far this year. If she shows up tired and sluggish, she could lose, but I think she will prepare as well as she can. During her on-court interview today she said that she expects the match with Caro to be a difficult match because she's never beaten her.

·
Registered
115,534 Posts
Wozniacki going for 3 Beijing titles. Should be a good match!

·
Registered
703 Posts
As silly as it sounds, Wozniacka actually has a shot at defending her title after her nemesis Bibi crashed out. I give her decent chance to beat mentally drained Osaka, especially on this lame Beijing court which is pusher friendly. Scenes on Sunday when Caro wins a title for billionth straight season after not being seen for most of the year.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Don't be Jana Fett Naomi, you no longer 18. Woz had a nice draw, must be refreshed to run balls down tomorrow if her arm is fine.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Woz is going to win 6-2, 6-2.
It is not a comfortable match-up for Naomi, yes but if Caroline wins it won't be with such a decisive scoreline I think.

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
It is not a comfortable match-up for Naomi, yes but if Caroline wins it won't be with such a decisive scoreline I think.
I am massivly mad that Bianca vs Naomi wasn't the Final. Woz has done nothing the entire year and now gets a PM handed on a plate :mad: which keeps her near the Top 20. This is just so sickening.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
After tonight... Naomi you gotta do it girl!

·
Premium Member
20,459 Posts
One of the Bajin's girl. :lol:

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
As silly as it sounds, Wozniacka actually has a shot at defending her title after her nemesis Bibi crashed out. I give her decent chance to beat mentally drained Osaka, especially on this lame Beijing court which is pusher friendly. Scenes on Sunday when Caro wins a title for billionth straight season after not being seen for most of the year.
such a brilliant irony.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts