Garbs in a walk.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I think Garbine will take this.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Garbine comes into final with another injury or some sort of health issue :sobbing:

both ladies not 100% health could be a key factor for this

whoever wins i'm happy

Garbine is already serious contender for GS, Timea could use some improvement in certain aspects of her game then also

become a contender

wish both ladies good luck and good health next year :lol:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Garbine, please! But it should be an interesting match. Nice contrast of styles again. Not a final between two big names (yet in Garbine's case), but this will happen all the time after Serena retires.

·
Registered
20,097 Posts
BTW, love the "Tittle" of this thread :lol:

Reactions: Zatonsko

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Timea couldn't really hurt Garbine in that Wimbledon QF despite the respectable scoreline, and she got bagelled in the final set of the AO match.

Garbine in 2.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Timea couldn't really hurt Garbine in that Wimbledon QF despite the respectable scoreline, and she got bagelled in the final set of the AO match.

Garbine in 2.
Garbine is not a mental giant at all, but I would be so glad to see her winning Beijing. For me, she is one of 2-3 young players with a very solid potential out there. She is tall, hits a heavy ball, and does not push at all. A coming champion for me.

·
Registered
11,305 Posts
I would have said Garbine but after that 3rd set against Aga, I am not sure. Also Muguruza will be a big fav. So don't know how she is going to deal with such expectations in such a big final.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Obviously I am rooting for Garbi but I am still a bit hesitant, she's the favourite and it's the final after all and Timea has nothing to lose, Timea's game shoul suit her though.

Garbi in 3 :shrug:.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
laughable final

·
Serena Slam
12,568 Posts
Mugz is physically not 100 %, so Timi in 3.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts