Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Ksenia Pervak

Votes: 13 35.1%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will win? Or maybe a better question, how many games would Ksenia win? :sobbing: Ksenia has always been so unlucky with her grand slam MD draw. :(

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
I could definitely see Ksenia (or whatever she's calling herself these days) causing an upset here, but I'm still opting for Li Na.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could definitely see Ksenia (or whatever she's calling herself these days) causing an upset here, but I'm still opting for Li Na.
Her name is Ksenia. It's Ksenia in the official WTA site. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,091 Posts
Ugh, i hate your polls jules. :sobbing: Na Li better win. :p

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
17,091 Posts
Why, Leo? :sobbing:
Wait, let me correct that: I hate this one. It makes me doubt Na will make it far at AO :eek:

Why does it say lonely boy in your profile right now?? :eek: Come chat with me in the brigade chat!

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait, let me correct that: I hate this one. It makes me doubt Na will make it far at AO :eek:

Why does it say lonely boy in your profile right now?? :eek: Come chat with me in the brigade chat!
Do you actually believe Ksenia can pull an upset against Na? :lol:

And like Papillon said, the "lonely boy" is related to the cute guy in my avatar and signature :lol:

·
17,091 Posts
Ahh i thought it had something to do with liam. :spit:

Havent watched gossip girl in a while lol.

Reactions: Julian.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
tbh i wouldn't be surprised if this is a messy 3 setter going either way. yes li has shown improved form, but she has also lost a set to scheepers, was being completely outplayed by kvitova for a set and a bit and was mostly a mess against vika.

there will be big pressure on li na given how much she has to defend at the oz open and she wont have had much time in melbourne. pervak is one of those players who is such a scrapper, is a lefty and is usually pretty tough.

ok i'll stick my neck out and say li is the shock exit on day 1.

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
On day session, Na wins in 2 easy sets. :p

·
Registered
37,881 Posts
An awkward match with a close set and then a runaway second from Li. Although Xeniya has not played well in the lead up tournaments.
I saw 75 61 Li

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
An awkward match with a close set and then a runaway second from Li. Although Xeniya has not played well in the lead up tournaments.
I saw 75 61 Li
Her name is Ksenia not Xeniya. She changed it back to Ksenia a day after changing it to Xeniya.

And she actually played well against Schiavone in Brisbane. She lead Fran 4-0 before getting sick during that match and let Fran leveled up to 4-4 before retiring.

·
Registered
29,577 Posts
what is Pervak's game like? I never saw her play :sobbing:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
what is Pervak's game like? I never saw her play :sobbing:
think halep but left handed :angel:

no it is seriously a grinding game where she gets a lot of balls back, but being lefty she seems to get some great angles out of nowhere. her serve however is a crime against tennis.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
29,577 Posts
OMG she is a pusher like Halep :help:
hope this is not a repeat of USO :sobbing:

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,256 Posts