51,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting 1R. Who will win?

Jarmila never made it past the 1R at AO :help:
Kiri was in dismal form in Sydney.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
All on Jarka's racquet. If she plays well, she'll win. If not, she'll lose. :shrug:

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,632 Posts
Jarka will probably maintain her traditional stance of making a first round exit :sobbing:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Hopefully Kiri but she didn't seem to care at the end of the Ardvidsson match in Sydney :sobbing:

·
Veelieving!!!!!!!
5,118 Posts
This is a tough match for Kiri, If Jarka comes out firing on all cylinders and connecting she could win but if not then Kiri in 2 maybe 3.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
This along with Maria v Dulko look like being the most interesting first round match.

I think Jarka may get the win but as we know with Jarka, if she is on then all should end well. Kirilenko could take this sort of match as the start of a good season.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Unpredictable match with 2 players apparently out of form. I hope Kiri of course...

·
35,491 Posts
This along with Maria v Dulko look like being the most interesting first round match.

I think Jarka may get the win but as we know with Jarka, if she is on then all should end well. Kirilenko could take this sort of match as the start of a good season.
What about Anna C. vs Dokic? Former n.5 vs former n.4. That's the most interesting 1st round match imo.
OT: Maria will win in 2.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
What about Anna C. vs Dokic? Former n.5 vs former n.4. That's the most interesting 1st round match imo.
OT: Maria will win in 2.
Yeah that match up would be interesting if they both had shown a bit of form.

It deserves some coverage and would be well worth watching, both players would be considered dangerous floaters

Anna C in a tight three set match

1 - 20 of 26 Posts