Tennis Forum banner

Do you believe that Venus can't win without a weave?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I have to ask this. Who really believes in the "Weave Conspiracy" or the "Weave Theory" take your pick as to the name? How many of you guys are of the mind that Venus can only win if some woman or horse sacrifices their mane? I don't like Venus with reallllllllly short hair but I have no problem with the natural hair or a shoulder length cut. I am not a "Daydream beweaver", but do not judge(just occasionally laugh with) those who are. So raise your hand:wavey: if your sure:lol: that you subscribe to the "Venus can't win without a weave" camp, or you think it's just a "superstition and unfortunate timing" whenever she takes the weave out. AKA a "Non-beweaver" :lol:

·
14,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Poll:WWW:Who is a "Daydream beweaver"?

I strongly believe it.
I wasn't finished composing the poll. So now you can make your vote and call yourself a "Daydream beweaver" ;):kiss::lol:

·
14,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Poll:WWW:Who is a "Daydream beweaver"?

How do I edit the poll?

·
Registered
27,920 Posts
A "daydream beweaver"?! :lol: love it, might have to include that in my signature.
And yes I very much believe in the power of the weave, as I am sure Vee does too. Do you think Vee would ever even contemplate playing Wimbledon with short hair?!! ;) And also, why do you think she has "topped up" before playing the red clay season this year? She is dead serious about winning RG :bounce: :armed:

·
Dubai Love
52,429 Posts
A "daydream beweaver"?! :lol: love it, might have to include that in my signature.
And yes I very much believe in the power of the weave, as I am sure Vee does too. Do you think Vee would ever even contemplate playing Wimbledon with short hair?!! ;) And also, why do you think she has "topped up" before playing the red clay season this year? She is dead serious about winning RG :bounce: :armed:
Too true, last year she got rid of the short mess just in time for Wimbledon with a long haired weave:hearts:

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
The short cuts are weaves as well, so you should specify what type of weave. ;) Because the mommy-do weaves that she has are atrocious...and lead to atrocious play.

·
14,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The short cuts are weaves as well, so you should specify what type of weave. ;) Because the mommy-do weaves that she has are atrocious...and lead to atrocious play.
When people complain about weaves they are always referring to the long ones, so I think my question is appropriate.:shrug: No one wants her bald or with a Rushumba do. Oh, and not every one knows about short haired weaves that is a secret known to a select few.:lol::worship:

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
Beweaving!!! :spit: I love it. Is it your creation Slammer7? It's fantastic, I wanna put it my sig. But have to choose between Veelieveing, Beweaving or Veeweaving :help: :lol:

Alright Alright, back to thread. Um... I can't vote :( I'm in the middle, I can see the power of the weave, but am not convinced yet, because Vee has lost enough times with long weaves too. I won't specify we'll leave those demons where they belong, in the past!

I vote :unsure:... oh wait, see the option. I guess I'm chicken :sad:

·
14,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beweaving!!! :spit: I love it. Is it your creation Slammer7? It's fantastic, I wanna put it my sig. But have to choose between Veelieveing, Beweaving or Veeweaving :help: :lol:

Alright Alright, back to thread. Um... I can't vote :( I'm in the middle, I can see the power of the weave, but am not convinced yet, because Vee has lost enough times with long weaves too. I won't specify we'll leave those demons where they belong, in the past!

I vote :unsure:... oh wait, see the option. I guess I'm chicken :sad:
Yeah, it's my idea. I got it a bit from the "Monkees" song Daydream believer. I just added it to my sig, so you can use whatever variation you want for you sig.:kiss:

It's OK:hug: that's why the option is there.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts