·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will win?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I've never actually seen the Koehler play, but qualifiers are always the most dangerous opponents to draw early because they've had extensive match pracice.

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
If you happen to (unfortunately) often bump into the Krazy Koehler Kids (for efficiency's sake, let's refer to them as the...oy, well...yeah kinda) who lurk in the netherworld of this board, with such classic posts as "HoW fAr iS KOEHLER Out oF DraW?" and "WHERE IS MaIN DRAW???/ TOURNAMET STARTS IN 3 MONTHS thanks from Portugal" and "Koheler will probably beat Azareka but first she has to make main draw cut soon," you would understand that MJK is really and truly expected to make a match out of this.

Thanks, from Portugal.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The qualifier spots were tough, so this isn't a bad draw at all. Young players like Koehler need this kind of matches on this kind of huge stadiums to gain experience and motivation to get there again and do better next time.

I believe Koehler has the game to get 2 games per set, at least.

Clijsters 6-2 6-3 is my projection

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
I've said multiple times I've seen MJK play and nearly beat scheepers. This is a great opportunity for her and should get a few games

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Genuinely one of the few times in recent years that I've literally never even vaguely heard of a main-draw Slam player.

If Kim loses more than 3 games I want her on a plane back to Belgium that night :eek:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
oh i think one set will be a bit shakey from kim, probs something like 6-1, 6-4

·
Registered
29,577 Posts
Koehler will shock Kim :dance:

·
Registered
822 Posts
the chances of Clijsters losing is almost next to nothing unless she is utter shit and gets scrappy which is possible, but even then this opponent should be an easy...but with maybe an injury, you never know...but considering that she is gonna be healthy...the question should be how many games will Clijsters lose?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
People seem to have forgotten what happened the last time Clijsters played a grand slam :tape:

But normally this should be an easy win.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts