• Nuria in 2

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Nuria in 3

Votes: 8 10.3%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Venus should pull this one out but Nuria has a clay tournament under her belt and she was part of a doubles winning team in Bogota so Nuria confidence will be good.

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
Venus 6-0 6-0...

totally no power!!!

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Ouch! Terrible draw for Nuria, who normally does so well in these smaller claycourt tourneys. On the other hand it is a great opportunity to play someone she wouldn't normally get the chance to.

Venus should win in straights, but you never know. You have Venus travelling half way accross the world, playing here for the first time on her worst surface against Nuria who has been in this part of the world for a week now, has played this loads of times and been a semifinalist before, and on her favourite surface.

Should be comfortable for Venus but I won't be surprised if it gets close.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
wow...nice people..ARE YOU KIDDING ME? venus in two easy sets..its not like she is playing blind-folded with left hand..even still i would give it to her in three

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
I had a dream that Vee lost in 3 sets 2-6 6-4 6-2 but I hope that was just a dream :lol:

Vee in 2

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
No way is Venus losing her form is awesome right now irrespective of surface.

Maybe a tight a first set while Venus adjusts and seeing as though Nuria has a clay style..

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Venus really should win thsi title without dropping a set ... otherwise :O:eek:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts