·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kerburger :sad: choking in TB :help:

·
SharaFamily
21,390 Posts
Wuhan SF (5) Garbine 'MTO' Muguruza power past (6) Angelique Kerber 6-4 7-6(5)

H2H 3-3 now
Mug won last 3 match, all this year and in different surface :p

Kerber needs to have better schedule. She looks exhausted and her serve is worse and worse :p

·
Registered
18,537 Posts
Garbine misses mp, takes an MTO at 3-3 in the TB :spit: Then hits a ball long at 4-5, it isn't called out because the lines people in Wuhan are horrible and no hawkeye, then the poor injured Mug bashes winners :spit:

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Re: Wuhan SF (5) Garbine 'MTO' Muguruza power past (6) Angelique Kerber 6-4 7-6(5)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: wooohooo!!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
14,850 Posts
Re: Wuhan SF (5) Garbine 'MTO' Muguruza power past (6) Angelique Kerber 6-4 7-6(5)

A shame that Muguruza had to cheat, I really started to like her. MTO's should lead to a point penalty, this shit has to stop!

·
Premium Member
66,174 Posts
I've never seen something like this in my life. :eek: Instead of moonballing and dropshotting Kerber let Garbine hit winners. :spit: Horrible for the WTA's reputation.

·
Registered
114,478 Posts
Kerber won the 1st 2 points after the 3-3 delay.
She let it slip away, maybe upset she didnt get a call.

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
Well if Muguruza didn't pull her achilles I don't think Kerber standed a chance anyway. Now watch Muguruza pull out of the final.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Kerber is pissed on that long point. She must be and she has the reason to. She screamed on the fans asking for her autograph :tears:
Zombie garbine is so scary. That point to give her the last MP was sooo delicious

·
Registered
25,092 Posts
From 6-5 in the second :hysteric:

Congratulations Garbine, it's been quite the amazing week for her. Singapore is pretty much a lock at this point barring any disaster in Beijing :unsure:

Angie as always fought her heart out and made the match very high quality and entertaining, which is almost guaranteed by her at this point. :worship:

Gonna be an exciting final :hearts:

·
Heaux
29,978 Posts
Sometimes I think Garbi is an intelligent player (rushing the net in the TB because of hampered ankle) and sometimes I think she's not (low margin for error on most shots). Good stuff from her anyway. I knew she hurt herself from the moment I saw the replay of her lunge for that shot on MP, fall looked awkward. Love the way she finished it off.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Like only Angie can lose to injured opponent that can't move at all. Feeling Zvonareva vibes.

That MP she saved was AWESOME. :worship:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

A shame that Muguruza had to cheat, I really started to like her. MTO's should lead to a point penalty, this shit has to stop!
So... you're really trying to say Garbi cheated at one set up and 3-3 at TB? Seriously?

·
Registered
38,130 Posts
Amazing mental fortitude from Garbiñe.

·
Premium Member
66,174 Posts
I only started watching during the MTO, but how on earth was Garbine cheating? :eek: She was rolling the serves in and didn't even make a run for an easy ball at 3-3.

·
Registered
34,220 Posts
Garbine definitely has Kerber's number. Happy she got some wins under her belt again :hearts:

Good luck in the final against another Williams.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts