·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Finally :lol:

Svitolina will be a good test

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
:SNE: My eyes! Hate it when players are wearing the same exact thing. Why??!!

Also, is this for real? Muguruza with a str8 set win. Good to see.

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
First win since the French Open! :eek: Shushu was far from her best, but I was impressed with Muguruza's serve today. High ace tally, got a lot of first serves in, and the second serves were strong too (even on important points).

Svitolina next, who funnily enough was the last player Garbine defeated before today. :lol:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Garbine had a scary tumble in that first game :scared: a win is a win :cheer:
PPPeng :hug: still some way to go to get back but the desire to do well in singles is still there :cheer:

·
Registered
560 Posts
First set was a pretty tight affair actually, peng just couldn't capitalize on her break point chances. But mugu looked pretty good out there, nice and aggressive, well played garbine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Go knock out Svitolina !!!!!!!!!!!! No more boring pushers at the YEC.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Garbine had a scary tumble in that first game :scared: a win is a win :cheer:
PPPeng :hug: still some way to go to get back but the desire to do well in singles is still there :cheer:
Yup, that tumble (think it was in the very first game when Peng was serving that it happened) was scary! Good think she could just get up, dust it off and continue with the match. Could have been nasty.

Good win for her. Should be a good test for her in the next match against Svitolina tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
Garbine wins? In straight sets too?????

:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :aparty: :aparty: :woohoo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts