Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I don't think we'll ever see the day in which Petra realizes that she needs to peak at this type of big events instead of the worthless Fed Cup competition. Shitra will probably keep losing through this entire Asian swing + YEC and then Peaktra will magically show up for the Fed Cup final.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Just flicked through this thread and no honza post yet. Where you at honzster
he's hibernating, awaiting petra's next year wimbledon run where he'll arise from his cave, the chant of "8-1 big finals" ringing loud and true as he charges alongside petra to victory.

·
Registered
6,185 Posts

·
Registered
47,591 Posts
Vinci! :kiss:

I bet some bitter Serena stans were just waiting to lay into her. They will have to wait I guess.
This was a lose/lose match for them. :lol: Just look at the idiots in here talking about Peak Petra. They are very pressed that one of them is still alive in the tournament.

·
Registered
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Chinese fans were even waving Czech Republic flag just to cheer you up. Oh Petra, they deserved more :tears:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
This was a lose/lose match for them. :lol: Just look at the idiots in here talking about Peak Petra. They are very pressed that one of them is still alive in the tournament.
Oh yeah Petra beat her this year too. Oops sorry, I mean Serena rolled over and let Petra beat her. BTW that is so clearly the case because look at their head 2 head, Petra had never beaten her before... :eek:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Petra :smash:
I wanted to see you against Venus on this fast court, it would have been a great match :tears:

·
Registered
16,060 Posts
You can always count on K-vitty to flop. :tape:

Roby :hearts: Excellent follow-up to her great US Open. :cheer:

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
They are airing the replay of the match on SuperTennis and Cinà said to Vinci "Al corpo, al corpo che ti tira fuori di un metro" translation: To the body, to the body (about the serve), [don't you see] that she hits 1 mt long" :hysteric:

81 - 100 of 116 Posts