Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the third match with this exact scoreline today. Riske continues her strong form, hope she can do well here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
It was a superb comeback from Riske today. The conditions were hard, with the sun really beating down. Hope she does well tomorrow again and wins her match.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
pretty sure this is Alison's first-ever win against a Ukraine player, she was like 0-7 career against them... she owes Puig as well, let's see if she can get it done. Supposedly those Wuhan courts are nice and fast.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
pretty sure this is Alison's first-ever win against a Ukraine player, she was like 0-7 career against them... she owes Puig as well, let's see if she can get it done. Supposedly those Wuhan courts are nice and fast.
She'd lost four in a row against UKR before this, but overall (in WTA events) she's 5-4 - a couple of qualifying wins over Savchuk in 2010-11 plus three wins over the Kichenok twins in 2014, when they were briefly marginally relevant in singles.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
She'd lost four in a row against UKR before this, but overall (in WTA events) she's 5-4 - a couple of qualifying wins over Savchuk in 2010-11 plus three wins over the Kichenok twins in 2014, when they were briefly marginally relevant in singles.

my fault. I only searched the better known UKR singles players (and also counted ITF matches).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts