Registered
28,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
great, I can't edit first page even editing withing 24 hours :cry:

Anastasia Nemayeva
1 - Philadelphia Freedoms
2 - Chicago Smash
3 - San Diego Aviators
4 - I have many answers here but since I can't pick any other top 8 I'd say Ovechkina @dduch, Kitahara @Pierre., or Salvatore @bud887 (engaged players), Mikhailova @Shankitova (teammate) or Moon @Venus_Kournikova (funny)
5 - hmmm I'd say Piper (troublemaker) and Carlson (I need a chance to beat you :mad:)

·
Premium Member
45,022 Posts
Maria Abdiakova

1. NY Empire - would love to captain again
2. Orange County Breakers
3. Washington Kastles

Would like to play with Elliot, JTM or Nemayeva
Wouldn't like to play with Casanova

forgot the top 8 rule

Maria would like to play with Reinga, Kitahara or Park

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Everyone wants to play with my pupil @Pierre. :love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ginger Moon;
San DIego Aviators
Washington Kastles
Philadelphia Freedoms

Ginger would also gladly play with anyone, as all people deserve the chance to share the court with her, except for those who have defeated her, because she's also a bitter bitch.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Zivka Zabokrecina

Team Preference 1: San Diego Aviators
Team Preference 2: Orlando Storm
Team Preference 3: Springfield Lasers

Answer 1: Since I cannot say my beloved doubles partner (Oksana), Siena Campbell, she's been having a great season so she would definitely be able to encourage me to play better for the team we are on.

Answer 2: Fleri, we've had a few great matches, so I would like to see if I can finally take advantage of one of my opportunities and beat her on the big stage!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
SUN YI
Team preference #1 Washington
Team preference #2 New York
Team preference #3 Philadelphia
Li or Park - maybe Hingisafrilia, Carlson
I'll play with anyone

·
Registered
19,336 Posts
Shaitan Reinga
Team preference #1 - LAS VEGAS ROLLERS
Team preference #2 - SAN DIEGO AVIATORS
Team preference #3 - NEW YORK EMPIRE
Islewood, no one is better than her.
Lang, oh, she was so nasty many times. And butthurt

·
Registered
28,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
28,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
World TeamTennis adds stars for 2020 Edition

World TeamTennis has added several prominent tennis stars to an already jam-packed lineup of roster players set to compete during the 2020 season.​
Australian star and number 1 Fleri Hingisafrilia, two-time Grand Slam champion Giuseppina Benedetti and 2020 Roland Garros doubles champions Kayla Awnar and Jenny DeBloque – will all play this season, joining players such as reigning Roland Garros singles champion Sienna Campbelll and seven players from singles Top 10 ranking (so far). More players are still expect to join until next Sunday.​
“I’ve played WTT last year and it’s something I look forward to. I’m excited to get that environment again. WTT always does such a great job with creating a fun, but competitive season so I’m ready for that. Plus, I’m anxious to get to know my teammates as it's still a mistery, so that will be fun.” - said Anastasia Nemayeva.​
In fact, 2020 champion Orlando Storm is the first team to announce players. They've kept Sienna Campbell and Bianka Harlow in the team, both Roland Garros finalists last month. Another player is expected since Juli Victoria Lang isn't playing this season.​

·
Registered
28,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONS PUMP UP AVIATORS SQUAD WITH TOP-TIER TALENT

The second team to announce players for 2020 Edition is the San Diego Aviators, finalists last year. There’s a new face stepping up for the Aviators this season, and she’s a current Top 20 player and two-time Grand Slam winner: Vittoria Perez joined Jennifer Casanova who renewed for one more year. Perez played 2019 edition with the New York Empire. A third player is expected to join.

·
Registered
24,454 Posts
GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONS PUMP UP AVIATORS SQUAD WITH TOP-TIER TALENT

The second team to announce players for 2020 Edition is the San Diego Aviators, finalists last year. There’s a new face stepping up for the Aviators this season, and she’s a current Top 20 player and two-time Grand Slam winner: Vittoria Perez joined Jennifer Casanova who renewed for one more year. Perez played 2019 edition with the New York Empire. A third player is expected to join.

I Love that!!!! @Mateo Mathieu ;

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
NEW YORK EMPIRE ANNOUNCES HINGISAFRILIA FOR 2020 EDITION

The New York Empire signed multiple-slams winner Fleri Hingisafilia for 2020 Edition. The world number 1 is a big addition for the worst team of the last edition. They also confirmed Abdiakova, Perez and Karklina are out.
Also today, the Lasers confirmed Nthamangela Mbangu-Zeric for one more season!

21 - 40 of 92 Posts