Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharapova Reaches Miami Final on Six Toes

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2006-04-01/h.php

MIAMI, FL -- Russian Maria Sharapova, the 2004 Wimbledon champ who on Thursday powered her way to the NASDAQ-100 Open final in Miami, revealed the secret, or perhaps hindrance, to her tennis success -- six toes on each foot.

Caught changing her shoes and socks Friday courtside before a practice session, Sharapova was caught and then spoke of the not-so-secret (at least in Russia) genetic abnormality that has propelled her to success, or is possibly the cause of her sometime-suspect movement during matches.

"It is an old story in Russia, there are a couple Russian players who have known since juniors," Sharapova has overheard talking to an astonished coach of a practice partner."They are quite cute little piggies."

Sharapova says her father Yuri also has the abnormality, but not her mother.

One of Sharapova's hitting partners, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the condition is not extremely rare, but failed to speculate on the added benefit of six digits.

"There are many reported cases," her male hitting partner said. "Not many people in America I'm sure know about it, but it is not that uncommon. Maria is not the quickest around the court, your question is does this make her slower? Ehhh...you be the judge."

Sharapova will bring her 12-digit attack to bear on fellow Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova in the Saturday final in Miami.

4/1/06

==================
Is this for real? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Five and a camel? :confused:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I just realized it's April Fool's Day (in 2 minutes)!! :lol: :lol:

They (kinda) got me, I was very suspicious but the site otherwise looks so "normal".

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
ohh yeah its april fools day...

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
drake3781 said:
Haha, I just realized it's April Fool's Day (in 2 minutes)!! :lol: :lol:

They (kinda) got me, I was very suspicious but the site otherwise looks so "normal".
:eek: Would they really do that? :fiery:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Please, Queen Masha would *never* be caught dead without perfectly pedicured toes and designer footwear.

:p Yeah, April Fool's.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Originally Posted by drake3781
Haha, I just realized it's April Fool's Day (in 2 minutes)!!

How do you know its fake??

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
:haha:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
morningglory said:
12 toes? Maria has giant blood? :lol: In the bible, nephalim have 12 fingers and toes and stand 10 ft tall :lol:

I have my second toes longer than my big toes, and this means I'm descended from royalty (or so they say :lol: ).

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
drake3781 said:
I have my second toes longer than my big toes, and this means I'm descended from royalty (or so they say :lol: ).
Score! I like the sound of that

·
Registered
166 Posts
In case you weren't sure if the article is fake or not, here is a pic to proove that it is fake:

She has 10 toes!

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
WC6320 said:
In case you weren't sure if the article is fake or not, here is a pic to proove that it is fake:

She has 10 toes!
those are not really her feet, they are shoes specially designed for her, they look like feet with 10 toes and flip flops but they are really shoes, if you could see her real feet you would see the what is true.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If 6 toes makes a better tennis player, Yuri might've done something :lol:

Her legs in the last pic :drool: :toothy:

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
drake3781 said:
I have the same! :lol: Someone once told me it means I'll be wealthy one day!...hahaha...I'm still waiting for that to happen but oh well....where did that theory of yours come from?

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Good AF article ,old Yuri would be lucky if he has six bloody inches

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
:haha:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts