Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE SHOWING HENMAN!

I set up my tape for Serena vs. Jen!!! ARGH!

I love Mario to pieces but this is ridiculous!

Then ESPN shows Momo vs. Paola LIVE because NBC was supposed to show Jen vs. Ree.

ARGH! I'll never get to see this fuckin' match! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Reactions: the cat

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
I have to agree with NBC on this one. It's a live men's match, and is much more exciting than Serena's attack on Jenn.

Reactions: esquímaux

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
I really enjoyed the Paola/Momo match. It's great to know there are other players on tour :lol:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
rokkstarr said:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE SHOWING HENMAN!

I set up my tape for Serena vs. Jen!!! ARGH!

I love Mario to pieces but this is ridiculous!

Then ESPN shows Momo vs. Paola LIVE because NBC was supposed to show Jen vs. Ree.

ARGH! I'll never get to see this fuckin' match! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
I was just thinking the same damn thing!

I am listensing to NBC on my radio at work and was looking forward to hearing the Serena/Jennifer match and then seeing it tonight on ESPN2.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, but HENMAN ALWAYS FALLS SHORT YEAR AFTER YEAR.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SERENA BLANKED OUT JEN FROM THE STARTING GATE. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Canuck said:
For once, they took the right decision.
um, no they didn't.

Henman loses every year. How is that the right thing?

·
15,233 Posts
rokkstarr said:
Yes, but HENMAN ALWAYS FALLS SHORT YEAR AFTER YEAR.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SERENA BLANKED OUT JEN FROM THE STARTING GATE. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Argh, argh matey! Make 'em walk the plank! :lol:

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Rokstar, I didd the same thing. I am going to have Tim Henman on tape. That's just not right. Guess who is leaving work for an early lunch break today? As soon as the Henman match nears the end, I'm leaving to reset my VCR.

·
Adrenaline junkie
22,957 Posts
Who cares about the match of two Fatties. We have two excellent non-Roddicks playing. It is fun.

Reactions: wayitis

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
esquímaux said:
Argh, argh matey! Make 'em walk the plank! :lol:
STFU!

:haha: :lol: :spit: :timebomb:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
It's much more interesting seeing the Ancic match then seeing a boring 6-1, 6-1 match that probably had a ton of UE's..

Reactions: wayitis

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pureracket said:
Rokstar, I didd the same thing. I am going to have Tim Henman on tape. That's just not right. Guess who is leaving work for an early lunch break today? As soon as the Henman match nears the end, I'm leaving to reset my VCR.
well I know on the "today @ wimbledon" tonight on espn2, they will not be showing the match. it wasn't the "best match" of the day. :rolleyes: I bet if Serena had lost 1 and 1 it would be. :lol: :haha:

Reactions: mykarma

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool Canuck said:
2 words: LIVE TENNIS.

We all know the result of Serena / Capriati. It doesn't matter if they show it later.
the point is I'M TAPING IT BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ON THIS CHANNEL AT 10. that is the point.

Serena has played LIVE MANY TIMES, SO HAVE OTHER WOMEN. YET THEY STILL SHOW A MEN'S MATCHED THAT WAS TAPED PREVIOUSLY. It's not fair.

·
15,233 Posts
FLL said:
It's much more interesting seeing the Ancic match then seeing a boring 6-1, 6-1 match that probably had a ton of UE's..
Yeah, you have to agree. On one hand you get to watch a player choke despite having mob-like croud support and on the other hand you get to see a 6-1 6-1 drubbing :shrug:;):p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess it's a moot point now. I love having Ancic beat Henman on my tape now that I think about it. :angel:

·
Registered
245 Posts
:rolleyes: Chill out you guys! The match was taped anyway, and as long at you set
your VCR to tape the entire 3-hours, I guarantee they'll show Jen and
Serena before they end coverage. :bounce:

·
15,233 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts