Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who the hell decided to do Broadway crap on center court during our prime time tennis coverage??? Get the @#$%@#$ off the court and give us tennis already. Alec Baldwin, I'm talking to your sorry ass!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tratree said:
Who the hell decided to do Broadway crap on center court during our prime time tennis coverage??? Get the @#$%@#$ off the court and give us tennis already. Alec Baldwin, I'm talking to your sorry ass!
it's really getting on my nerves.
It's now 1.31am in Belgium, and I stayed on to see Kim play but now she hasn't began yet :(

·
psychotic banana
3,023 Posts
This happens every year, just in case you two don't know. They always have this routine of performing and singing before tennis is played on the Opening Day.

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that, I just don't remember being subjected to a ten minute routine of nasty singing and dancing before. Maybe before it was actually something worth watching so it didn't bother me. Why can't they do it before the TV comes on...it's a waste of airtime, IMO.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tratree said:
:lol: it was crap, wasn't it? Did the producer of this Broadway show pay the USTA big bucks to sample this crap? If that is a taste of the "best" of the show, I wouldn't be rushing out to buy tickets to go see it
:eek: I don't really like Billy Joel songs much anyway.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
lmao, I turned on the tv at 7:20, and I thought I had the wrong station. That had to be the most bizarre opening act for tennis that I've ever seen.
I think somebody had some connections, somewhere.

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
THAT SHIT WAS HIDEOUS!!!!! Lordy, people pay for that shit on Broadway? Wonder what the refund request rate on that show is.... UGH!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.